• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Eggs thrown at Kenny, Guards suspect YFG involvement.

EvotingMachine0197

IT said:
Student group Free Education for Everyone (Fee) has claimed responsibility, saying students have been badly hit by Government actions.
I presume they mean their parents have been badly hit. Clowns.

GDPR

I presume they mean their parents have been badly hit. Clowns.
"Student group Free Education for Everyone (Fee) has claimed responsibility, saying students have been badly hit by Government actions."

Which was more than Kenny was by the eggs.

GDPR

The worst about this disgraceful episode was that I heard the students hard boiled the eggs. Can't even throw a few eggs. Wasn't like that in 68. :shock2:
As they say son, if you remember '68, you weren't there.

BlackLion

As they say son, if you remember '68, you weren't there.
By "they", your surely mean Micheal Martin? Cause he forgets 97 to 11 and even acts like he did nothing wrong as if he wasn't there.

John Locke

Twitter
"The people are the only legitimate fountain of power." James Madison (1751-1836)
the irony .throwing eggs at a chicken

OR - A Turkey? :)

Maybe he ducked?

Silly goose!

Apologies . . . haven't had breakfast yet . . . . in 'Inda Mode'. (No Brain - plenty noise).

Aindriu

Should have been bricks!

realistic1