Elaborate €13K Retirement Party For Cork IT President

General Urko

Yes paid for by us the tax payer, yeah granted it's not at the level of the Shah of Iran's famous Party or Empreror Boukassa's Coronation, but sure he's only a president!

president of CIT retirement party - Bing News

If you work in the private sector, were you ever at any party that cost anything like that, weddings and funerals excluded.

One wonders how much the welcoming party the incoming president will cost!

Oh and BTW what was his tax free lump sum?

General Urko

No doubt this gentleman, who signed off on quite a bit of that entertainment, will now go on and establish a multi billion Euro enterprise, because surely that is the ability level he's at!

Analyzer

We have too many third level bodies, & far too many staff on them. And they are overpaid.

Political cronyism is rife.

It is all about largesse. And it has gone on too far.

Cork IT is a midel if efficiency compared to fat elephant that is Belfield.

General Urko

We have too many third level bodies, & far too many staff on them. And they are overpaid.

Political cronyism is rife.

It is all about largesse. And it has gone on too far.

Cork IT is a midel if efficiency compared to fat elephant that is Belfield.
Actually from my direct experience of 3 Third Level institutions, ITs work students far harder than Universities!

General Urko

Ice sculptures, ha?:mad:

General Urko

May be we should be thankful -

[video=youtube;9vn57jxF9Ow]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vn57jxF9Ow[/video]

General Urko

Higher level parties -

[video=youtube;XH80VcRkLQU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH80VcRkLQU[/video]

[video=youtube;fDhGPYWfKFU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDhGPYWfKFU[/video]

General Urko

Last edited:

Analyzer

Actually from my direct experience of 3 Third Level institutions, ITs work students far harder than Universities!
From my experience, you made a point worthy of consideration.

Maybe we should ask the DIT to take over Brlfield and close down the Ohrts Faculty, & expand technical course availability.....But........where will McDonalds find employees then ?

Analyzer

May be we should be thankful -

[video=youtube;9vn57jxF9Ow]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vn57jxF9Ow[/video]
The perfect parade. All that is missing is a delegation from the Irish Looper Party to exchange 'fraternal greetings'.

McTell

Twitter
No
Yes paid for by us the tax payer, yeah granted it's not at the level of the Shah of Iran's famous Party or Empreror Boukassa's Coronation, but sure he's only a president!///

C'maaan urkie baby, if it was you, you would think "yeaahhhh I kinda deserve it ....."

But we wouldnt spend 13k on an ice sculpture - that's the truly sicko part.

Rodney Polo

C'maaan urkie baby, if it was you, you would think "yeaahhhh I kinda deserve it ....."

But we wouldnt spend 13k on an ice sculpture - that's the truly sicko part.
Your wrong there..friendo ! The ice sculpture only cost €2.5K....that was the only bit wasted ...the rest of the 13K was put to good use on nosh, booze and taxis for the local grandees.

Up to their hocks in the trough so they were and had a great time ..I am honoured to have contributed ...don't know what you are complaining about ?:cool:

McTell

Twitter
No
Your wrong there..friendo ! The ice sculpture only cost €2.5K....that was the only bit wasted ...the rest of the 13K was put to good use on nosh, booze and taxis for the local grandees.

Up to their hocks in the trough so they were and had a great time ..I am honoured to have contributed ...don't know what you are complaining about ?:cool:

Ain't complaining, just sounds banal, I would have hired a few, erm, personal entertainers, gone to a nightclub and skipped the food and drink.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies