• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Election Posters Query

Lefronde

Can anyone tell me who made the posters for Fianna Fail at the last election? What I'm looking for is the name of the printer.

Regards

Louis

Tressell

Is it not the same one's that print the money?

Lefronde

Is there any particular reason? The printers don't always do the design and printing is the same in most printers...
No particular reason, they were fairly good quality compared to the posters that they used to use.

Sully09

Website
www.discovertramore.ie
No particular reason, they were fairly good quality compared to the posters that they used to use.
Thats interesting as the material should all be the same unless they choose a different type of material in the past.

If its any use to you, I can get a quote from my local printer and compare it with whatever you get. Though, thats all the way down in Waterford ;)

Swingingdoor

The some is related to the total. A brother in law, if I'm not mistaken from down Killarney way.

Swingingdoor

So, it's reverting to name calling now. Is it?????

crip sandwich

Election posters

Most of the mainstream parties have their printing done outside the state at election time, starving the Irish print industry of much needed work. Sinn Fein and Labour send it cross border. There is a campaign to force political parties to have printed the name and address of the printer they used, this is a legal requirement that most parties fail to comply with. Its seems that once again our political leaders have no interest in practicing what they preach. They will sell out Irish jobs in order to save a few shillings but at the same time criticise Irish shoppers trying to make ends meet for going up north to do their shopping.

politicaljunky

Most of the mainstream parties have their printing done outside the state at election time, starving the Irish print industry of much needed work. Sinn Fein and Labour send it cross border. There is a campaign to force political parties to have printed the name and address of the printer they used, this is a legal requirement that most parties fail to comply with. Its seems that once again our political leaders have no interest in practicing what they preach. They will sell out Irish jobs in order to save a few shillings but at the same time criticise Irish shoppers trying to make ends meet for going up north to do their shopping.
Looking at Labour's posters yesterday. Was using the fact that Labour printed them out of the country as a stick to beat them with. Unfortuntley they were printed in the ROI

rumour is that the FF posters are actually being printed in POLAND!!!!!

Irish company but they are cutting and printing in Poland through a 'group' company

Print & Display (Polska) Sp. z o.o.,
ul. Bokserska 71
02-690 Warszawa
FF are doing business with an Irish Company, but the jobs are in Poland

QuizMaster

Website
www.quizmatic.com
One correction: some GP posters are printed in Northern Ireland:
We are an all-island party and our Euro candidate, Stephen Agnew had his printed locally.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies