• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Eluhanle to be deported again

FutureTaoiseach

Website
greatdearleader.blogspot.com
Yes!

One factor is his driving without insurance and having a previous traffic conviction.

Deport him! PC-judges take a hike! :)

http://www.rte.ie/news/2006/0125/eluhanlao.html

McDowell now has a chance to redeem himself. Will he cave in once more to the PC-brigade or implement the wishes of the Irish ppl as expressed in the recent poll?

Democracy must defeat PCness.

No doubt his LC results will be a benefit in Nigeria, where ppl like him are needed. :)

FutureTaoiseach

Website
XRoot said:
The magic 78% voted to deport him?
Well they don't want more migration. So I guess it follows they would likely now support the deportation especially in the light of Irish Ferries. The power of the judges to block deportations needs to be ended too.

Give us a referendum to block the courts from impeding deportations.

barthez

He should have been deported him the first time. The little fu*ker had no respect for the law. Ship him out! Fast!

XRoot

FutureTaoiseach said:
XRoot said:
Well they don't want more migration. So I guess it follows they would likely now support the deportation especially in the light of Irish Ferries. The power of the judges to block deportations needs to be ended too.

Dude, a simple 'No' would have sufficed.

FutureTaoiseach

Website
XRoot said:
FutureTaoiseach said:
XRoot said:

Dude, a simple 'No' would have sufficed.
No I don't think it does.

rkeane

Goodbye Kunle

Well Lads, this news of him getting deported again has made my day. The way Residents against racism used a small amount of public pressure to push the Minister was sickening. But now, Kunle will get what he deserves - a one way ticket to Nigeria.

This will be a blow to Residents against Racism and all the other non law abiding groups. No criminals should have visa's to remain in Ireland.

I can't wait to hear all the cries for the order to be lifted, this time they will fall on deaf ears!

DOD

Listen to yourself lads. People question why shinners and others object so much to those raising 'concerns' over immigration? It is precisely because the ones we hear raising the concerns over the immigration are people like FT who obsess over it and actually speak of a young fella getting deported as if it were a great national victory. FT, you are absolutely obsessed man, and I hope you never live up to your name. Personally, I judge people on their merits, you should try it some time.

ryano

Re: Goodbye Kunle

rkeane said:
This will be a blow to Residents against Racism and all the other non law abiding groups. No criminals should have visa's to remain in Ireland.
What laws have Residents Against Racism broken?

wishbone

i agree with alot of what has been written here, how many people are deported every week because of the way the law is and just cos some school kids kick up a fuss and the national media joins in, he gets to stay. he has got to go this time
and he obviously has no respect for the law in this country anyways

hiding behind a poster

FutureTaoiseach said:
XRoot said:
Well they don't want more migration. So I guess it follows they would likely now support the deportation especially in the light of Irish Ferries.

No it doesn't. Can you not even read, FT? 78%, in an opinion poll, said they would support work-permits for some non-national workers. That doesn't mean they're anti-immigration. It doesn't mean they're pro-deportation. And it has nothing to do with Irish Ferries.

Gladstone

Will you please stop using the citizenship referendum as an excuse for immigration controls.

It was about citizenship, not immigration.

rkeane

Not about Citizenship

Guys,

We are not talking about Citizenship or polls, we are talking about a specific Nigerian Criminal being deported - again. Instead of sniping at each other about technicalities, we should be celebrating Kunle's demise.

FutureTaoiseach

Website
hiding behind a poster said:
No it doesn't. Can you not even read, FT? 78%, in an opinion poll, said they would support work-permits for some non-national workers. That doesn't mean they're anti-immigration. It doesn't mean they're pro-deportation. And it has nothing to do with Irish Ferries.
Wrong.

In the TNS/MRBI poll only 24% said we should have more immigration, while 43% said we have enough and should take no more, while 29% said we have too much.

Worldbystorm

DOD said:
Listen to yourself lads. People question why shinners and others object so much to those raising 'concerns' over immigration? It is precisely because the ones we hear raising the concerns over the immigration are people like FT who obsess over it and actually speak of a young fella getting deported as if it were a great national victory. FT, you are absolutely obsessed man, and I hope you never live up to your name. Personally, I judge people on their merits, you should try it some time.
DOD, spot on.

This is why, despite supporting rational and humane controlled immigration I find the rush to judgement irritating in the extreme. This almost vicarious satisfaction only serves to cut away the middle ground. Let this go through the courts etc.

FT, there is no logical extension of people (in a poll) saying that there are enough immigrants here to the idea that people want less here. It doesn't follow anymore than the opposite argument that people want more.

mjcoughlan

Website
www.bebo.com
DOD said:
So because of people like FT - who, I agree, comes across as being a little obsessed about this topic - you don't think concerns about immigration should be raised?

smiffy

Website
cedarlounge.wordpress.com
mjcoughlan said:
So because of people like FT - who, I agree, comes across as being a little obsessed about this topic - you don't think concerns about immigration should be raised?
I think DOD was objecting to the nature of many of the people who raise the concerns, rather than objecting to the concerns being raised, per se.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies