Embarrassing setback for anti-Israel BDS campaign

yanshuf

Pmsl Tuam/yanshuf.....not as funny as your Chinese baby video...but it comes very close....Netanyhau once said he single handedly defeated the BDS movement.
Why are you and all the other useless hasbarists calling him a liar? Would he lie?
The situation must be very very bad, if chara tomey posts in this thread!!!!

GDPR

The sinister BdS is stuttering to a stop Bagman meanwhile enjoys life in Israel.
What is sinister about trying to find a peaceful means to bring the horrific nightmare not only for the indigenous Palestinians who are of course it's principal victims but also for many Jews involved as well of Zionism to an end?

D

Deleted member 48908

What is sinister about trying to find a peaceful means to bring the horrific nightmare not only for the indigenous Palestinians who are of course it's principal victims but also for many Jews involved as well of Zionism to an end?
Why does politics.ie continue to allow this poster, who has threatened other posters with physical violence, to carry on posting here?

james toney

The situation must be very very bad, if chara tomey posts in this thread!!!!
When your videos are involved,it's very very funny Tuam,don't be worrying with the BDS as they are defeated according to Netanyahu!
Just post more of those goundbreaking colour videos from 150 years ago!

yanshuf

I’m not worried about BDSMers, I’m worried about the Israeli filth column, like betselem, beace now and breaking the silence, that are paid for by the EU and Ireland.

just waiting israel tax them and use the money to build more settlements

yanshuf

UEFA has backed down from the anti-Israel decision of not broadcasting the games to Judea and Samaria.

KAN, the Israeli broadcasting corporation can and will broadcast the games to these areas.

PAGE61

And even more wonderful news - Robert Faurisson, the Holocaust denier, and a friend of the anti-zionist Chomsky, has just died.

(maybe from typhus!)
Thats my main man..Keep spreading that hatred.
According to you..anyone who is abhorred with the consistent violence towards the people of Palestine is an anti zionist. ..This is 100%bull and you know it. You can keep propping up the atrocities committed on the people of palestine ..disgraceful

yanshuf

What's disgraceful is that people like you, who are anti-zionists, who strive for a Judenrein Balestine, which is pure antisemitims, have a place like politics.ie.

Not to mention some posters who have a sig heil salute as their avatar, of which we haven't heard any complaints about from you and your fellas.

PAGE61

What's disgraceful is that people like you, who are anti-zionists, who strive for a Judenrein Balestine, which is pure antisemitims, have a place like politics.ie.

Not to mention some posters who have a sig heil salute as their avatar, of which we haven't heard any complaints about from you and your fellas.
I abhor what the Nazi did in ww2.it was 100% disgusting

What is been done to the people of PALESTINE is appalling shocking and disgusting on an humanitarian level .
How anybody can attempt to justify this slaughter is shocking. You can dress it up and play whatever cards you want my friend but you cannot disguise the truth of what is happening in Palestine and to the Palestinian population .

How dare people like you who support this regime attempt to play the antizionist card..It just goes to show how low you are willing to go by dragging up the atrocities committed by the nazis in Europe as some sort of excuse for modern day murder.. Have you no respect for all those who died by the Hands of the Nazi's ???

yanshuf

I abhor what the Nazi did in ww2.it was 100% disgusting

What is been done to the people of PALESTINE is appalling shocking and disgusting on an humanitarian level .
How anybody can attempt to justify this slaughter is shocking. You can dress it up and play whatever cards you want my friend but you cannot disguise the truth of what is happening in Palestine and to the Palestinian population .

How dare people like you who support this regime attempt to play the antizionist card..It just goes to show how low you are willing to go by dragging up the atrocities committed by the nazis in Europe as some sort of excuse for modern day murder.. Have you no respect for all those who died by the Hands of the Nazi's ???

Nothing is being done to the Palestinians that they are not responsible for.

They ethnically cleansed th jews from Judea and Samaria, they used terror and wars on Jews, and they victimized themselves in an attempt to gain sympathy.

They are trying, with the support of leftistics world wide, to throw out the jews, not only from Judea and Samaria, but from all the territories of the Land of Israel.

This is a conflict that will not end until the Palestinians understand we are here to stay.

Beoble like you, who subbort the Palestinian terror and call them victims, are the main broblem. Buzz off and stay away from this dispute, it's none of your business especially, you who are motivated by anti-zionism.

PAGE61

Are you not embarrassed that you used the atrocities that the Nazi's committed on the European Jews and other ethnic minorities to justify what the Israeli regime are doing to the people of Palestine..have you no respect for your culture? Have you no respect for all those who died during WW2 in concentration camps and forced slave labor camps..

I think it is every bodies business what is happening to the People of PALESTINE .

We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel

In any society, fanatics who hate don't hate only me - they hate you, too. They hate everybody. Elie Wiesel

yanshuf

Nothing is happening to the beoble of balestine.

The only thing that is happening is incitement and atrocious attacks against Jews, which hamas and fatah are responsible for, and the Jewish resistance to these atrocities.

Unfortunately to you and to terror supporters in this forum, Israeli Jews are not willing to be simply slaughtered with no response, like you have been used to in Europe for more than a millennia.

An irish leftist, talking about the atrocities that the nazis committed, knowing that his own country was a shelter to some of those nazi criminals, and that his country has supported and still is supporting the terror machine against my country, is detached from reality, or simply a leftistic. I think the second choice fits you most.

PAGE61

Nothing is happening to the beoble of balestine.

The only thing that is happening is incitement and atrocious attacks against Jews, which hamas and fatah are responsible for, and the Jewish resistance to these atrocities.

Unfortunately to you and to terror supporters in this forum, Israeli Jews are not willing to be simply slaughtered with no response, like you have been used to in Europe for more than a millennia.

An irish leftist, talking about the atrocities that the nazis committed, knowing that his own country was a shelter to some of those nazi criminals, and that his country has supported and still is supporting the terror machine against my country, is detached from reality, or simply a leftistic. I think the second choice fits you most.

Israel is building another 1,000 homes on Palestinian land. Where's the outrage? | The Independent

more robbery of palestinian land..what do you expect them to do, sit back and let it happen????

PAGE61

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies