Emeritus Pape Benedict, 89 is dying

GDPR

Emeritus Pope Benedict has just published the second part of his autobiography Benedict XVI: Final Conversations and is based on long interviews with German journalist, Peter Seewald. It was published on 9 September in Italy. It's available in Italian and German, but I don't know when it will be published in English.

I enjoyed very much his first volume. Rather short, but interesting.

Benedict is now blind in one eye and cannot walk without assistance. Seewald sees the book as "a living obituary".
When Seewald asked if he hoped to see his 90[SUP]th[/SUP] birthday, Benedict responded, “hopefully not.”
This is very sad.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/09/pope-benedict-s-new-autobiography-i-was-unsure-about-francis.html

ruserious

We're all dying. Some quicker than others.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
http://www.politics.ie/forum/foreign-affairs/249362-pontifessa-benny-queen-art-museum-filled-men-glittery-frocks-says-gay-mafia-were-after-him.html
Pontifessa Benny, the only person gayer than Santa is going to lift the lid off the life in the world's biggest live in art museum, a boarding home for single men

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/memoirs-ex-pope-benedict-says-vatican-gay-lobby-105129237.html

Pontifessa Benny managed to spare some time from having Gorgeous Georg twiddle Benny's Prada frocks... this is as Pontifessa Benny stumbled upon the gay mafia (in the sauna perhaps? ) , and he gave them a right seeing to, so much so that he couldn't walk straight for weeks, and he even managed to break up their tryst

In the book, Benedict says that he came to know of the presence of a "gay lobby" made up of four or five people who were seeking to influence Vatican decisions. The article says Benedict says he managed to "break up this power group".
https://www.yahoo.com/news/benedict-tell-troubled-time-vatican-131731628.html?ref=gs
Rome (AFP) - Retired pope Benedict XVI is to lift the lid in a new book on his troubled time at the head of the Catholic Church, publishers announced Friday.
Farewell to Pope Benedict and His Rumored Secret Boyfriend (A Handsome Young Archbishop)

Bless his little red shoes, taking one for the team in that manner was

Ooooh I'd say he deserves a little sugar after that hard sweaty work...
WATCH: Sean Hayes Channels His Inner Barbra Streisand in Christmas Salute to Sugar | Advocate.com

cyp

Stentor

Cruimh

Double plus good.

Join us here CyP, where we never stop monitoring very closely all the gay stuff that goes down in that King-dom.

Mass Homosexual Orgies Discovered In The Vatican (MORE EVIDENCE OF THE HOMOSEXUAL TAKEOVER OF THE VATICAN) | Walid Shoebat
That Satanic aspect can only get stronger now that Amorth is tatie-bread - they are reduced to only nine exorcists in the Vatican!

Father Gabriele Amorth (right of the picture) at a General Audience of Pope Benedict XVI in St Peter's Square in 2005 CREDIT: OLYCOM SPA/REX/SHUTTERSTOCK

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Does this mean that Gerhard is Benedict?
Naw ... Benny was the benefactor of Gerhard's dict

That's why Benny had to retire early ...Gerhard's bellend caused Benny's rearend to clap out ... even the paramilitary Nurse SS Braun couldn't shore up the backdoor and prevent embarrassing and noisome public prolapses ... it winks in and our merrily now ...out of sight of prying eyes ...he'll be buggered off to Hell in a jiffy ...

cyp

GDPR

There would be a lot I would disagree with about Pope Emeritus Benedict, but it makes me sad to see him berated and jeered by the resident politics.ie rabble.

His Holiness Pope Emeritus Benedict is, however, far beyond the pettiness of this world now, and making the great journey of the spirit towards death and resurrection. Ostende nobis, Domine, misericordiam tuam et salutare tuum da nobis.

Last edited:

Stentor

That Satanic aspect can only get stronger now that Amorth is tatie-bread - they are reduced to only nine exorcists in the Vatican!
Make that Ten you Devils Apprentice! You forgot Don Francisco.

" During his term, Benedict was reported to have frequently welcomed exorcists from across the globe at special audiences in the Vatican. But his successor, Pope Francis, raised their profile even further last May, when images were beamed across the world appearing to show him carrying out an exorcism on a young man with a disability, in St Peter’s Square."

Exorcism: It hasn't gone away you know. | Irish Examiner

Last edited:

Stentor

Go back.

Look in his eyes.

Do you feel that?

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Troubling that the vatican should see a disability in a young man as an occasion for exorcism.

Makes you wonder about the private view of disability within the philosophy of the hierarchy.

I've seen and heard faint traces of this before with extremist religionistas. Who can forget the furore over Glenn 'I never said them things' Hoddle when he allegedly equated disability with punishment for transgressions of the soul.

Anyhoo, one wonders whether the calls for sainthood for Legs Benedict will be rather muted for this particular former pope. Bit hard to walk around his more interesting earthly transgressions in ethical terms.

One would have thought that the vatican will soft-pedal any suggestions from the die-hards in that direction but as ever the Vatican cannot be underestimated in its pursuit of the gold-medal slot in the international foot-shooting championships.

making waves

We're all dying. Some quicker than others.
I am sure the good Pope will be allowed to by-pass all those sinners and go straight to heaven, help out with a couple of miracles and be a saint before we know it.

derryman

Would those who would denigrate him on this thread attempt to pretend they are mature adults?
If you lot are representative of a secular society I do feel that we as a society are striding backwards.

Jack O Neill

Would those who would denigrate him on this thread attempt to pretend they are mature adults?
If you lot are representative of a secular society I do feel that we as a society are striding backwards.
ogh god are we , jayus we might end up in the 40s and 50s with the christian brother rape mobs in full control of body and mind , not that they ever lost control of you , did they pet ?

RodShaft

We would be if they were, but they are not.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies