Empty ATM's

mixer73

Both my wife and I have attempted to withdraw money from five different ATM's since Friday and four of them were out of order/ empty. It seems a lot and I was thinking maybe it is an indication of another economic/banking crisis around the corner.

Both my wife and I have attempted to withdraw money from five different ATM's since Friday and four of them were out of order/ empty. It seems a lot and I was thinking maybe it is an indication of another economic/banking crisis around the corner.
Might well be an unreported system outage. Are they all the same bank?

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
All the banks have out-sourced their deliveries to Private companies and quite a few of them do not seem up to the job!:mad:

freewillie

Were the Army guarding them by any chance? I understand that this was required a few years ago. A man I met in the shopping centre told me

redhead

Wasn't sure if this was a report or a manifesto!

stopdoingstuff

I just withdrew 200 quid in Supervalu in Dublin to buy drugs.

All the banks have out-sourced their deliveries to Private companies and quite a few of them do not seem up to the job!:mad:
Not all. Just some services. They generally keep the critical systems services to themselves.

Shpake

Cork was all right on friday

Mad as Fish

wexfordman

ger12

Same bank and one general location?

Shpake

Ever the optimist Spake asks
Maybe it's something to do with your card?

HarshBuzz

Supervalue sell drugs?
They have gone upmarket since the Superquinn deal.

I notice they sell 'Colombian Supremo' coffee beans now. All those in the know are fully aware this is in fact marching powder.

HarshBuzz

Ever the optimist Spake asks
Maybe it's something to do with your card?
Methinks Mr mixer should have a word with Mrs mixer.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies