Empty ATM's

freewillie

It's evidence that the boom is getting boomier, this I remember was not an uncommon occurance during the boom years, empty ATMs on a Saturday morning or Sunday if they weren't topped up over the weekend. It's a sign that the friday night scene is hopping as they young empty the ATMs to blow a wad on cocktails.
Oh dear. Time to be telling suckers to get on the property ladder

VHF

Let's not forget vast majority of atm's are still running on xp environment! Yep you heard correct. You should begin to see new hardware as the upgrade investment gathers momentum but at the moment those xp kits are potentially exposed.

automaticforthepeople

The ATM's wouldn't be out of action unless someone was making withdrawls. I'd reckon it is an indication of how much money is being drawn into the economy and that the money supply is up as demand is up.
Presumably a lot of people looking to get money on a Friday night indicates they want to spend it, as McCreevy once said! Perhaps that indicates a growing economy!!!
We all spent the extra fiver we got in the budget on an aldi bottle of wine!

The Herren

Four out of five would suggest one paid out. Cards were not rejected, all ATM's were out of order. I made no prophetic proclamation, just asked a question. Please if you can, read, process and then comment. You look like a fool otherwise.
You need to liven up a bit.

Last edited:

Socratus O' Pericles

Its time to consider your next move carefully.

Look at your savings and divide into 3: dollar, sterling, euro.

Take some of the euro and purchase a firearm and as much non perishable food as you can store.

Booby trap your home so that when the bailiffs come you can destroy it expeditiously.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies