End of the road for O'Dea?

Tawdy

He did a door-to-door canvas in Annacotty the other day. So I'd say he's running.
I can confirm to have seen the rat running when I chased him from my front door! Cowardly bastard! petunia

Tawdy

Not a single O'Dea headline since the local elections. Not a word over the entire silly season from he who put the silly in silly season.

Wtf is happening? The silence is deafening.
Like the rest of ff he is floundering, wondering who is gonna take him out from the Collins gang! :lol:

NewGoldDream

Website
-
I can confirm to have seen the rat running when I chased him from my front door! Cowardly bastard! petunia
If I chased a 61 year old man, I don't know if I'd brag about it on some anonymous site...

U

UpstreamProcessing

Any chance he'll retire in 2016?

He's going nowhere on the frontbench & he's lost control of his fiefdom in Limerick.

Argenta

I have to say I find this particular gentleman to be as odious as he is obnoxious.

A saying comes to mind, that he is the kind of person that could peel a snooker ball in his pocket.

I think the body politic would be well rid of this gent.

Prof Honeydew

He did a door-to-door canvas in Annacotty the other day. So I'd say he's running.
I'm not so sure. Canvassing could be occupational therapy in his case. Or a Pavlovian reaction. Or like those dead frogs that still kick when you stick electrodes into them. I wouldn't at all be surprised if, after popping his clogs, the Rat will still lift up the headstone three nights a weeks and wander up and down Lenihan Avenue begging for representations to be made.

There's something weird about this absence of publicity. The more I think about it, the more worried I'm getting. It's just not natural.

ymmek

Does WOD intend to step down as a TD in 2016?
I would think ODea is planning to run next time and given his age it will likely be his last election,as cunning as ever he knows he is a shoe in and we should not expect to see the "willie men" too often before next summer when they will spring into action at their leaders request.As of now I believe that ODea will continue to have the letters td after his name in 2016

HereWeGoAgain

O’Dea to cash in on social housing Times UK

Fianna Fail frontbencher Willie O’Dea has told investors that the “cash rich” London property company he chairs is eyeing the social housing market in Ireland “where there is huge demand”.

“The government here is giving incentives to develop social housing and also incentives to provide houses that can be afforded by first-time house purchasers,” said the former minister for defence in a webcast interview on the LSE investor portal. “So we are looking at a possible joint venture over here in the Republic of Ireland.

“We’re in a strong position. We’re cash rich.”
see Link: O

stakerwallace

I would think ODea is planning to run next time and given his age it will likely be his last election,as cunning as ever he knows he is a shoe in and we should not expect to see the "willie men" too often before next summer when they will spring into action at their leaders request.As of now I believe that ODea will continue to have the letters td after his name in 2016
He called to my door a few weeks ago. Usual high form , all business and big team with him.

statsman

well, another P.ie prediction bites the dust.

stakerwallace

ODea is likely to get a very big vote,he may even come close to getting twice as many votes as his nearest rival.
I agree, even though I don't vote for him. Byrne won't have huge traction. O' Donnell may make it. O' Sullivan should also. Quinlivan may slip as Mary Lou is annoying people on a daily basis.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies