ENDA AKA European Irish person of the year

PAGE61

Well there you go , Somebody somewhere has decided that Enda is the best of the best, the cream of the crop ,the red head of all red heads .
His guiding hand has seen us through the biggest disaster to hit Europe since the black death . Not only did Enda's guiding hand bring us back from the brink of recession but it also firmly guided us on the road to recovery.Is there nothing that Mr Kenny cannot do.

johnnypockets

Well there you go , Somebody somewhere has decided that Enda is the best of the best, the cream of the crop ,the red head of all red heads .
His guiding hand has seen us through the biggest disaster to hit Europe since the black death . Not only did Enda's guiding hand bring us back from the brink of recession but it also firmly guided us on the road to recovery.Is there nothing that Mr Kenny cannot do.
Link?

paulp

unfortunately, a prophet is rarely appreciated in his own land...

Paddy{ie

ROFL. About Us - European Movement
And the president of the European Movement Ireland, who bestowed this honour is.....is......is......Enda Kenny. ROFL

Last edited:

HarshBuzz

The OD

Travis Bickle

unfortunately, a prophet is rarely appreciated in his own land...
The liar who took it up the one for the team? the man who conned his way into government and preceded to create a quango, more crony appointments and continue the way we did business while overseeing record breaking levels of homeless, children homeless, (more Leo) and growing health and housing crises, while using tax payer money to bankroll, (through NAMA) the very developers who screwed up the economy in the first place? Certainly. He should be spat at by old ladies.
Man with two pints my ar*e.

stray creditor

The liar who took it up the one for the team? the man who conned his way into government and preceded to create a quango, more crony appointments and continue the way we did business while overseeing record breaking levels of homeless, children homeless, (more Leo) and growing health and housing crises, while using tax payer money to bankroll, (through NAMA) the very developers who screwed up the economy in the first place? Certainly. He should be spat at by old ladies.
Man with two pints my ar*e.
Back in 2011 you were only too glad to 'Sign the Contact'.

ionsniffer

a disgrace of man. glad I got to meet him and tell him so recently. really felt fecking good!

Paddy{ie

a disgrace of man. glad I got to meet him and tell him so recently. really felt fecking good!
I’d say you are a member of a massive club of people that have done likewise. And will do.

unit 1

Giving the hand he was dealt when he became taoiseach, he performed his task much much better than anyone here will ever give him credit for.

In reality he has been the best taoiseach in my memory (in my 50s), and history will attest to this.

If anybody thinks that Ireland today in not way better off than 2010 then they want their heads examined.

Contrast Kenny with this, In 1997 I am led to believe that ruairi quinn was the first min of finance to return a budget surplus. A good government was ousted by an inept electorate and replaced by you know who. In 10 years, 2007 (anyone with a brain knew this at the time) we were bankrupted and gone to hell in a handcart.

BTW some of the "crash cabinet" are still around, an incredible stain on our political establishment truth be told.

Watcher2

Giving the hand he was dealt when he became taoiseach, he performed his task much much better than anyone here will ever give him credit for.

In reality he has been the best taoiseach in my memory (in my 50s), and history will attest to this.

If anybody thinks that Ireland today in not way better off than 2010 then they want their heads examined.

Contrast Kenny with this, In 1997 I am led to believe that ruairi quinn was the first min of finance to return a budget surplus. A good government was ousted by an inept electorate and replaced by you know who. In 10 years, 2007 (anyone with a brain knew this at the time) we were bankrupted and gone to hell in a handcart.

BTW some of the "crash cabinet" are still around, an incredible stain on our political establishment truth be told.
So what you are saying is, there was a low bar. Gotcha. Many would agree.

New Threads