Enda Kenny is definitely not FutureTaoiseach

corelli

One was privileged, last evening, to be, in LH2000, present amongst the great and the good of the Oireachtas. Garret the good was perched, not too stably, fornest me. Various Vardacars were behind me. FF to the right of me, FG to the left of me, Labour behind me, not a shinner to be seen.

In any event, in between the giggery an pokery, one managed to elucidate that the leader of the opposition does not, in fact, spell his name "Inda" In addition, it appears that he is NOT our "futuretaoiseach", though expressed knowledge of said poster and requested that the person known as "futuretaoiseach" relinquish the name in favor of the one to shortly assume the, actual, mantel.

I know it will not go down well, with some, but the actual FutureTaoiseach, is actually quite personable. GODDAMIT.

daithimac

Twitter
@daveyawesome
Maybe it's late and the mind Has gathered a few cobwebs over the day but what in the name of havoc do you happen to be talking about.

J

john moriarty

Long time poster discovers
our likely next prime minister
is pleasant company.

dotski_w_

Website
irishpollingreport.wordpress.com
One was privileged, last evening, to be, in LH2000, present amongst the great and the good of the Oireachtas. Garret the good was perched, not too stably, fornest me. Various Vardacars were behind me. FF to the right of me, FG to the left of me, Labour behind me, not a shinner to be seen.

In any event, in between the giggery an pokery, one managed to elucidate that the leader of the opposition does not, in fact, spell his name "Inda" In addition, it appears that he is NOT our "futuretaoiseach", though expressed knowledge of said poster and requested that the person known as "futuretaoiseach" relinquish the name in favor of the one to shortly assume the, actual, mantel.

I know it will not go down well, with some, but the actual FutureTaoiseach, is actually quite personable. GODDAMIT.
Good wine was available, I take it? ;)

corelli

daithimac

Twitter
@daveyawesome
Oh I see.

I always wondered what eamon gilmore was like in the flesh also

corelli

corelli

Rosmuc

Not a Shinner in sight at your establishment swaree, thank god. Just goes to prove that all the FG/FF/Lab back scratchers eat their swill from the same trough. :)

TommyO'Brien

TommyO'Brien

Certain posters here also were standing nearby.

You seem to have enjoyed the wine. I didn't partake.

corelli

Not a Shinner in sight at your establishment swaree, thank god. Just goes to prove that all the FG/FF/Lab back scratchers eat their swill from the same trough. :)
It really must be terrible not to be wanted.

corelli

Rosmuc

It really must be terrible not to be wanted.
Totally correct Sir, just like I do not want a dose of the crabs. You must not get out much that you find yourself so privileged that you have to post in here that you managed to gain access to a function that included most of the rabble that pretend to oppose each other day in day out. As I said thank god no Sinn Féin TD was present, this thread is nauseating to say the least.

TommyO'Brien

Totally correct Sir, just like I do not want a dose of the crabs. You must not get out much that you find yourself so privileged that you have to post in here that you managed to gain access to a function that included most of the rabble that pretend to oppose each other day in day out. As i said thank god no Sinn Fein TD was present, this thread is nauseating to say the least.
Actually Corelli is wrong. SFers were there too.

Cruimh

Totally correct Sir, just like I do not want a dose of the crabs. You must not get out much that you find yourself so privileged that you have to post in here that you managed to gain access to a function that included most of the rabble that pretend to oppose each other day in day out. As i said thank god no Sinn Fein TD was present, this thread is nauseating to say the least.
I don't know about the Wine - But 'I'll bet those grapes taste sour' springs to mind reading this from Rosmuc :roll:

Rosmuc

New Threads

Most Replies