Ending Period Poverty

General Urko

A warning for all silly men P.iesters, this is on woman's health issues!

Labour MSP, Monica Lennon, is proposing that sanitary towels sholud be provided by the state to all women.

Will Scotland become first country to end 'period poverty'?

This is in light of the fact that impoverished young women have had the indignity and danger of having to use socks and toilet paper!

I have never heard of this being an issue in Ireland whatsoever, but it certainly is a massive issue in the developing world, in particular in war torn areas! BTW I'm not suggetsing Scotland is a third world nation!:rolleyes:

5 things to know about periods worldwide

Should we consider such an option here?

PeaceGoalie

Sanitary pads and wet wipes and baby wipes are some of the major causes of drain problems in these islands. Over half of women flush their sanitary pads down the jacks thhat are not designed for them.
They do this even though special bins are provided. Sanitary pads expand and block the pipes. Women who do this should get the pads rammed down their throats.
Rich spoilt Irish women have little in common with poor Africans.
Woman's right to choose to block our drains, my ar$$e.
Sanitary pads are also a recycling nightmare. Feminism is fake. lazy, narcissitic depressives on the make.

General Urko

Sanitary pads and wet wipes and baby wipes are some of the major causes of drain problems in these islands. Over half of women flush their sanitary pads down the jacks thhat are not designed for them.
They do this even though special bins are provided. Sanitary pads expand and block the pipes. Women who do this should get the pads rammed down their throats.
Sanitary pads are also a recycling nightmare. Feminism is fake. lazy, narcissitic depressives on the make.
While I would have certain issues with feminism, especially the way that middle class imbecilic women use it as a means of infantalising other women, I certainly cannot agree with the general thrust of your post!

silverharp

there is a reusable cup doohickey that women can use, anyone who says they don't have money for basic sanitary is mostly lying, they have no problem finding money for smoking , drinking , taking drugs or topping up their mobile phones.

Blame the people who designed the drains, you idiot.

Scitlipo

Go natural ladies. Sphagnum moss from the bogs is abundant and antibiotic. Pull and plug.

silverharp

also needs to be pointed out that not only women have periods

I can't recall a trolling thread which contains so little quality as this.

statsman

I can't recall a trolling thread which contains so little quality as this.
It's a conflict between the lust to bash feminism and the fear of menstrual blood. The fear is winning.

It's a conflict between the lust to bash feminism and the fear of menstrual blood. The fear is winning.
There is one source of menstrual efluvia in my home and she will shortly be joined by another. It seems like the natural flow of life to me.

PeaceGoalie

The idiot is you, Drains are designed for toilet paper, sh^^t and urine and nothing else. Sanitary pads are designed to expand, They should not be flushed down the toilet. They are a major cauise of drain blockages bnut yobs like oyu are happy with that. Uncaring, unthinking ignnoant yobs like you have the world where it is.
When sanitary pads go down the toilet they expand and clog the works.
See, we are trying to discuss things here and people like you who know jack sh55t about things come in and crap all over it with your spam.

Sister Mercedes

We flush much down the drains that we shouldn't. Even milk causes a lot of problems as the fat congeals in the pipes.

PeaceGoalie

There is one source of menstrual efluvia in my home and she will shortly be joined by another. It seems like the natural flow of life to me.
Stop poisoning and fouling the water works for others. Those system you destroy are very expensive to repair. I bet you're a fatberg nuisance too

The idiot is you, Drains are designed for toilet paper, sh^^t and urine and nothing else. Sanitary pads are designed to expand, They should not be flushed down the toilet. They are a major cauise of drain blockages bnut yobs like oyu are happy with that. Uncaring, unthinking ignnoant yobs like you have the world where it is.
When sanitary pads go down the toilet they expand and clog the works.
See, we are trying to discuss things here and people like you who know jack sh55t about things come in and crap all over it with your spam.
If the drains are unfit for purpose then that is a design fault, you idiot.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies