• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Englad has invaded 90% of the planets countrys

Status
Not open for further replies.

eoghanacht

ruserious

Pesky Englad, always up to no good.

Mr Aphorisms

Twitter
crimesofbrits
Great Britain is the most tolerant , welcoming, kind and civilised country in the world. The rest of the World should adopt the tolerance and freedom it offers, instead of trying to take advantage of its hospitality and abuse its generous facilities..
What a loony comment on the article by a British sociopath. Interesting study though. Shame the OP is plastered.

Riadach

Who was it that said that the sun never set on the British Empire, because God didn't trust them in the dark?

iago1709

The Mail seem to be boasting about this fact. If so, have they not the slightest bit of self-awareness? Moaning about all the foreigners in Engerland and undue EU interference on the one hand, and crowing about violently attacking most of the rest of the world on the other hand?
What a horrible rag of a paper.

NYCKY

I thought I saw this thread earlier, maybe its just deja vu.

belfast1981

I do find this a little hard to believe, it says Britain has invaded all but 22 countries.

thats 178 or so invaded.

What about all these nations that formed after the fall of the Soviet state in eastern europe? all these new central african nation countries? Countries that formed after the fall of the British empire?

Lets just hope America doesn't see these figures and attempt to catch up lol.

Riadach

I do find this a little hard to believe, it says Britain has invaded all but 22 countries.

thats 178 or so invaded.

What about all these nations that formed after the fall of the Soviet state in eastern europe? all these new central african nation countries? Countries that formed after the fall of the British empire?

Lets just hope America doesn't see these figures and attempt to catch up lol.
It is based on countries that had British soldiers invading them, regardless of whether or not they constituted independent nations at the time. So Ukraine could said to have been invaded, despite the fact it is a relatively new country, and the Crimean War occured 150 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies