England v Ireland at Lords.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Yeah... saw that. It had 75 'likes' and went to nearly 550 'likes' inside ten minutes.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Guess they know what it is like to be shelled now. The LE Murtagh has been lying offshore and hammering out the salvoes all morning.

I guess there is the basis for a deal there. We'll refrain from embarrassing you at Lords if you leave our General Post Offices alone.

former wesleyan

Clanrickard

World Cup hangover? Even so this is miserable from England.

Clanrickard

It's a piss up friendly for England before the cricket starts next week. On the beer instead of in the nets.
True but as professionals you'd think they'd be more up for it. Also it is a chance for some lesser lights to go for an Ashes place.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Was he not a big cricket fan ?
Doubt it. Although in this area I myself have managed to ask a leading unionist member of house of lords whether he'd been any good at the GAA at all. To his credit he did laugh.

fat finger

So an Englishman takes five wickets for Ireland against England at Lord's. But why stop at having English players? Australia and New Zealand must have plenty of good players with the auld Irish grandparent. Soon we'll have no need for native Irish players at all

Levellers

So an Englishman takes five wickets for Ireland against England at Lord's. But why stop at having English players? Australia and New Zealand must have plenty of good players with the auld Irish grandparent. Soon we'll have no need for native Irish players at all
Laughing. 🧐

The captain of England is a Dub! Half the English team are South Africans.

Maggie Thatcher, Jimmy Saville, Peter Sutcliffe, Harold Shipman, Fred West, Myra Hindley - you boys took a hell of a beating.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Good for him. I'm loving it at the moment too. Great Telegraph headline this morning, 'Midsummer Murtagh'... :)

I won't love cricket so much around the start of the rugby world cup but then I like to focus.

Buchaill Dana

Good for him. I'm loving it at the moment too. Great Telegraph headline this morning, 'Midsummer Murtagh'... :)

I won't love cricket so much around the start of the rugby world cup but then I like to focus.
An Phoblacht awarded Imran Khan sportsman of the year once.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies