Englishman Charles Brooke Pickard abducted and killed in Kerry in 1991 by gang...who/why?

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
The Gardaí have ended their search
Gardaí end Kerry dig for man abducted 25 years ago
Charles Brooke Pickard disappeared from Castlecove, close to his home on the ring of Kerry, when he was abducted by a gang of up to five armed and masked men in April 1991.
25-year search for missing 43-year-old Charles Brooke Pickard
Gardaí have long believed the disappearance was linked to a dispute over drugs money and involved hired gunmen from the North.
Kerry has been ruled by an exceptionally vicious member of SF/IRA for some decades now...a man very much in the "reveling in blood" wing of SF/IRA

There may have been a drugs feud - but such a local mafia chief would require consulting (even if in jail at the time) - and the SF/IRA commander I referred to...loved killing Englishmen

Does anyone else believe that an armed and masked gang of 5 could operate in Kerry with the local mafia chief's approval ?

cyp

hollandia

Kerry has been ruled by an exceptionally vicious member of SF/IRA for some decades now...a man very much in the "reveling in blood" wing of SF/IRA

There may have been a drugs feud - but such a local mafia chief would require consulting (even if in jail at the time) - and the SF/IRA commander I referred to...loved killing Englishmen

Does anyone else believe that an armed and masked gang of 5 could operate in Kerry with the local mafia chief's approval ?

cyp
Kerry is a big place. And I believe you are becoming unhinged.

former wesleyan

He is/was supposed to have stumbled on a training camp.

Ex celt

He died on the altar of the sf/ira peace process having stumbled upon a black mass where a podrig pierce blood sacrifice was being performed.

Catalpast

He died on the altar of the sf/ira peace process having stumbled upon a black mass where a podrig pierce blood sacrifice was being performed.
Seriously - its a mans life you are talking about here

- a man who left a wife and kids behind him

Grow up a bit mate

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Charles Brooke Pickard disappeared from Castlecove, close to his home on the ring of Kerry, when he was abducted by a gang of up to five armed and masked men in April 1991.
Gardaí have long believed the disappearance was linked to a dispute over drugs money and involved hired gunmen from the North.

cyp
My OP does not identify the then commander of SF/IRA in Kerry

People who say it does, are mistaken

If people know for sure who was the commander - they should report it to the authorities

cyp

Therightroad

Who signed the treaty to divide this island ?
Fine Gael ... Ultimately thousands of deaths lie at their door ... They created the south armaghs , the north louths , the Kerry's of the world with their short term I'm alright jack view at the time ....

SideysGhost

Kerry is a big place. And I believe you are becoming unhinged.
"becoming"?

This is the lunatic that has spent years starting threads about underage incest anal sex with Muslim goats. He's possibly the most genuinely disturbed individual I've ever come across.

Kerrygold

If it was the Ra you can be sure the cops would have said so by now.

Locally it was suspected that it was drug related and that the INLA may have been involved.

hollandia

So are you saying the local IRA/Sf commander would have had no control over 5 masked and armed men from Northern Ireland in his territory ?

Doesn't sound like much of a commander to me ...

cyp
I'm saying you are clueless. That's what I'm saying. That or your cheese has finally slipped off your cracker.

Levellers

cyp
The Gardai are chasing the INLA on this one. But don't let that get in the way of another anti-Shinner tissue of lies.

Ex-INLA man is prime suspect in Pickard case - Independent.ie

The Field Marshal

Who signed the treaty to divide this island ?
Fine Gael ... Ultimately thousands of deaths lie at their door ... They created the south armaghs , the north louths , the Kerry's of the world with their short term I'm alright jack view at the time ....
You are truly clueless .

Fine Gael did not exist when the plenipotentiaries signed the agreement with Britain
Fine Gael did not exist when that agreement and treaty was fully ratified democratically by Dail Eireann.

Now clear off .

toconn

Seriously - its a mans life you are talking about here

- a man who left a wife and kids behind him

Grow up a bit mate
Just ignore the gimp , he's laughable , he has nothing to say or add to any subject .

The Field Marshal

My OP does not identify the then commander of SF/IRA in Kerry

People who say it does, are mistaken

If people know for sure who was the commander - they should report it to the authorities

cyp
But you claimed in your op to know that identity.
Ie Kerry was ruled by etc etc.

Are you spreading horse manure again,?

former wesleyan

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com

cyp
The Gardai are chasing the INLA on this one. But don't let that get in the way of another anti-Shinner tissue of lies.

Ex-INLA man is prime suspect in Pickard case - Independent.ie
I never said SF/IRA effected the hit ...see my quoted OP again

cyp

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies