• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Eoghan Harris - "Bertie Ahern a straight man"

flavirostris

The clown is on Newstalk at the moment spinning like crazy for his hero. He reckons his achievements in the North dwarf everything else

FakeViking

It's all Frank Connolly's fault!!! I love it!

Edit: Shouldn't this be in Humour?

flavirostris

Harris reckons the Seanad appointment was not political payback at all. Say's Ahern did it because of his (Harris's ) behind-the-scenes role in the Peace Process and with Trimble.
Came out with the unbelievable statement that FG and Lab are guilty of buying elections like FF.
He also came out with an absolute pile of horse manure on Ahern and benchmarking - "Bertie Ahern really believes in public service"

Ah Well

That Budget 2010 ad on Newstalk just on was excellent ... not that it's a day to look forward to but the ad was good

FakeViking

EH is like a teething child. Every time he faces a question about Bertie he can't spin away he sucks on his "Remember the Peace Process" dodie.

Spacewagon

Harris reckons the Seanad appointment was not political payback at all. Say's Ahern did it because of his (Harris's ) behind-the-scenes role in the Peace Process and with Trimble.
Came out with the unbelievable statement that FG and Lab are guilty of buying elections like FF
well, they try.. they just don't offer enough. Cheapskates!!!

goatstoe

Can I suggest a headline for tomorrows paper:

FRANK CONNOLLY WAS FOREVER TRYNG TO SREW ME

The OD

Eoghan Harris - ''Bertie is a straight man''

Anyone with an IQ above 58 - ''Eoghan Harris is past his sell by date''.

We all have a right to our opinions.

B

Boggle

Boggle - "Eoin Harris is a self serving leach"

Personally, I care more about what any anonymous poster has to say than what FF's PR agent has to say.

advertismo II

The clown is on Newstalk at the moment spinning like crazy for his hero. He reckons his achievements in the North dwarf everything else
Bertie's contribution to the peace process -

Paisley - ''I'll never deal Taidhg Fenian Papist Sodomites who claim the Unionist Zion as it's territory and the queens subjects as it's citizens.''

Ahern - ''Shur I don't feckin' want either; where's me Tippex ?''

ALAN42

Bertie this , Bertie that , . Bertie was elected 3 times by the people of Ireland . He did not seize power , he was elected .

Sync

Missed the Bertie stuff, but I'm sure it was typical Eoghan. The thoughts he had on Cowen were interesting though.

advertismo II

''Bertie this , Bertie that , . Bertie was elected 3 times by the people of Ireland ''

Ha-ha ! It's Bertie's flying squadron; re-commissioned for the pre-emptive damage limitation strike before Mahon pisses all over his 'legacy'.

The OD

Bertie this , Bertie that , . Bertie was elected 3 times by the people of Ireland . He did not seize power , he was elected .
I know, he was a great man - honest, innovative, humble and pleasant.

If only he were in charge, the Celtic tiger would still be roaring. I'm going to kill myself for thinking ill of him and talking down the economy.

:shock2:

Corkoniense

Eoghan Harris is a wild eyed supporter of foreign state sponsored mass murder in Iraq. Every time I see him I have visions of the man drowning in the oceans of blood spilt by the death of up to 1 million civilians.........The man is the scum of the earth.

Observer

I know, he was a great man - honest, innovative, humble and pleasant.

If only he were in charge, the Celtic tiger would still be roaring. I'm going to kill myself for thinking ill of him and talking down the economy.

:shock2:

flavirostris

realistic1

I would agree with what most poster here would say about Harris but we all have to face reality in that Harris has a hell of a lot of support among the general population. He is sought in most media outlets because he is popular.

SFInbhear

Eoghan Harris is a Judas who took his thirty pieces of silver from Bertie in return for going on state TV to literally beg the country to return him to power. Now if only who followed further in Judas's footsteps!!!

iartaoiseach

Eoghan Harris is a Judas who took his thirty pieces of silver from Bertie in return for going on state TV to literally beg the country to return him to power. Now if only who followed further in Judas's footsteps!!!
the other Judas had a conscience unlike Harris or Ahern.