• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Ethno-Nationalist Terrorism and The Never Ending Narrative.

rem81

What's it like living in the UK and hating it?
Dont see many union jacks in Newry... or people refering to
themselves as Brits.

between the bridges

I agree with this quite a lot. I dont supported armed action but provo hypocrites tiocfaidh armani are right scum

Traitor basterds
yet ye have no problem gloating about them...

Did they get your dad in Enniskillen in 87?

Airey Neave had a car, aweile weile waile. Airey Neave had a car in the palace of Westminster. Inside that car there was a bomb! aweile weile waile. Sure Airey Neave didn't last for long, inside the palace of Westminster
They collected a roadside bomb into their Lorry
Better buy your repulsive union jacks and mainland coffins[/QUOTE

The best place for crown terrorists is running away from brave volunteers ambushing them and mortaring downing street .
Funny how you want the royal bullet-catchers back on open uniformed missions against republicans.
[video=youtube;R3C-2JvzZIU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3C-2JvzZIU[/video]

OOO AAH UP THE RA! SAY OOO AAH UP THE RA!

Come along with me now- repeat after me OOO AAH UP THE RA
Duh! NEXT...

rem81

Wasnt it yourself that said the guns better for not jamming when you are shooting the tea eggs

between the bridges

Wasnt it yourself that said the guns better for not jamming when you are shooting the tea eggs
Nah that was somewan else a few years ago but thons very well remembered for somewan who's claiming to 'have just found the site yesterday mate'''...

DDDDUH! NEXT....

Newrybhoy

Dont see many union jacks in Newry... or people refering to
themselves as Brits.
How do you know how people refer to themselves?

They choose to live in the U.K. When Dundalk is a few minutes away.

If it was such a Utopia you'd think they'd move there.

The hundreds of children who cross the border to avail of British education and the southern plates at A&E tell there own story.

No kids going south or people going to southern hospitals.

Why is that do you think?

rem81

2lazy,
bet you its hereditary.
So much for the protestant work ethic with your shipyard jobs gone. Not that yous were good at building ships see the Titanic. Unemployed east belfast scum layabouts.

between the bridges

So much for the protestant work ethic with your shipyard jobs gone. Not that yous were good at building ships see the Titanic. Unemployed east belfast scum layabouts.
Sigh, here horse seriously, tut tut forgetting yer pretending to be a protestant yerself, again, must try harder...

DDDDDUH....

rem81

"How do you know how people refer to themselves?"

NEWRY is a proudly Irish city full of patriotic men and women.
"They choose to live in the U.K. When Dundalk is a few minutes away."
You Brits always say this yet dont realise this is already our land you mong. We arent leaving just because the Brit occupation. This isnt 1969 or the 20s. We are going to liberate our land. Thats truth.

'If it was such a Utopia you'd think they'd move there

The hundreds of children who cross the border to avail of British education and the southern plates at A&E tell there own story.

No kids going south or people going to southern hospitals."
cos NHS is free and they are sending the kids to Catholic schools which are better ranked than your schools

rem81

Sigh, here horse seriously, tut tut forgetting yer pretending to be a protestant yerself, again, must try harder...
I love King James and Calvin and Martin Luther, I support a UI and love my fellow Irishmen but cant support Catholic idolatry to the saints (the bible says we are all saints) i pray for them

between the bridges

I love King James and Calvin and Martin Luther, I support a UI and love my fellow Irishmen but cant support Catholic idolatry to the saints (the bible says we are all saints) i pray for them
So yer a saint now? BeeJaysus but thon escalated quickly...

rem81

between the bridges

Hows gael IRA catholics killing a gael IRA catholic ethno-nationalism? . Freestate eejit
Says the protestant non violent action supporting Republican...

He was just an informer bastard anyway it wasn't terrorism
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDuh!...

Mickeymac

Isnt it great that no main nationalist party would go out campaigning for votes with the dissos ... Its some disgrace that the DUP have to run around hand in hand with loyalist paramilitaries ... but not a word on that by the resident crackpots .. not a word :speechless:

Have not seen on any online news sheets today DUP and othe unionist politicos condemning this latest brutal murder by their armed wing/wings.