• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Ethno-Nationalist Terrorism and The Never Ending Narrative.

rem81

My Sherlock in NY State told me Johnny done much more than sing “Breakfast in Tiffany’s”😂😂😂😂 thought I’d mention that when you introduced Sherlock😂
Cheers

between the bridges

POLICE chiefs are preparing a fresh directing terrorism case against the leader of the New IRA gang that murdered journalist Lyra McKee.

rem81

terrorism will never end until you huns are defeated, and yous will be soon! fortunately for us many huns have been shot down in the dreary steeples of Fermanagh and tyrone with their male heirs extinguished and their farms returned to the natives

between the bridges

Shots have been fired during a paramilitary-style display in Northern Ireland.

Social media footage showed a masked man wearing a white shirt and black tie discharging several rounds skywards.

It followed the death of a man convicted of murdering two children

Another video shows around 20 masked men in a guard of honour as a coffin arrives.

Triple killer McElkerney was jailed in 1987 for his part in a 1982 boobytrap bomb which killed two schoolboys, Kevin Valliday (11) and his friend Stephen Bennet (14),

rem81

Shots have been fired during a paramilitary-style display in Northern Ireland.

Social media footage showed a masked man wearing a white shirt and black tie discharging several rounds skywards.

It followed the death of a man convicted of murdering two children

Another video shows around 20 masked men in a guard of honour as a coffin arrives.

Triple killer McElkerney was jailed in 1987 for his part in a 1982 boobytrap bomb which killed two schoolboys, Kevin Valliday (11) and his friend Stephen Bennet (14),

The specials and RUC cnts are too disbanded to interfere thankfully

rem81

He took the cowards path with no interference.
you're a newry man as well, tell me what do you think of the PSNI cowards harassing lads outside my old estate derrybeg? coming to batter us over a bomb on the camlough road which you would know is nowhere near our estate. they use a bomb alert there to come park their landies about the place while traffic is flowing freely uninterrupted into the bomb alert area. its harassing huns deliberately provoking our people.

now do you think for a second that without their british armoured vehicles and armour and rifles they would come and do that bollocks against us? the last time they tried that they got battered and their windows put in and all fked off moving out of their houses to banbridge and markethill the cowardly jaffas. some good days waiting for the huns to come out of school and kicking their teeth in and slashing their tyres like

between the bridges

you're a newry man as well, tell me what do you think of the PSNI cowards harassing lads outside my old estate derrybeg? coming to batter us over a bomb on the camlough road which you would know is nowhere near our estate. they use a bomb alert there to come park their landies about the place while traffic is flowing freely uninterrupted into the bomb alert area. its harassing huns deliberately provoking our people.

now do you think for a second that without their british armoured vehicles and armour and rifles they would come and do that bollocks against us? the last time they tried that they got battered and their windows put in and all fked off moving out of their houses to banbridge and markethill the cowardly jaffas. some good days waiting for the huns to come out of school and kicking their teeth in and slashing their tyres like

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies