• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Ethno-Nationalist Terrorism and The Never Ending Narrative.

death or glory

NewCo under-car bomb which fell off the car- dissos don’t do magnets- must be the third time this has happened yet the Spooks keep repeating it-
PSNI officer also quoted the Provos today when he said we have to be lucky all the time whist they only have to be lucky once- have they not got the wit to come up with their own quotes-
Hey Mick,
on the news this evening it showed the bomb pictured still attached to the car.
I can see now why us Brits never recruited you, you're far too stupid to have been useful.

michael-mcivor

Hey Mick,
on the news this evening it showed the bomb pictured still attached to the car.
I can see now why us Brits never recruited you, you're far too stupid to have been useful.
It was reattached-the PSNI is using old Provo quotes- you still haven’t noticed that NewCo have killed no Brits or cops- why are you so easily led by the media / Spooks etc -

death or glory

It was reattached-the PSNI is using old Provo quotes- you still haven’t noticed that NewCo have killed no Brits or cops- why are you so easily led by the media / Spooks etc -
Sure all the RA's eventually surrender, except there's always a new batch of stupid Rebs ready to take up the baton who don't realise the only thing Reb terrorism achieved was loyalist terrorism.

michael-mcivor

Sure all the RA's eventually surrender, except there's always a new batch of stupid Rebs ready to take up the baton who don't realise the only thing Reb terrorism achieved was loyalist terrorism.
Loyalist are to busy shooting each other and you can’t even see that this NewCo group who placed the dropped car-bomb under the cops car have never killed a brit or cop- wonder why your more blind than usual-

death or glory

Loyalist are to busy shooting each other and you can’t even see that this NewCo group who placed the dropped car-bomb under the cops car have never killed a brit or cop- wonder why your more blind than usual-
Sure you Rebs murdered more than the Lion's share of your community.

But the New RA will eventually surrender and realise the futility of Reb terrorism like all other reb terrorists before them.

AhNowStop

And you Rebs are at your auld tricks again.
'Matter of time' before police killed

Bomb under the car of a police officer.
But then you Rebs thought it was funny that children had to check under their family car.
Nope, people were just laughing at you you lying fool :rolleyes:

btw Loyalists have recently killed a damn site more than these pathetic disso's but you dont seem to mind that .. nor do you seem to mind the fact that the DUP are out canvassing for votes with them ..

again, you're an utter fool and a pathetic bigot :rolleyes:

death or glory

Nope, people were just laughing at you you lying fool :rolleyes:

btw Loyalists have recently killed a damn site more than these pathetic disso's but you dont seem to mind that .. nor do you seem to mind the fact that the DUP are out canvassing for votes with them ..

again, you're an utter fool and a pathetic bigot :rolleyes:
Here Cynthia,
I have no problem condemning Loyalist terrorists and their heinous murders.
As could be seen you had no problem belittling Reb under car bombs and their threat to innocent security force families.
I didn't here you condemn IRa terrorist activities, but you are probably one of their sneaky regarders.

AhNowStop

Here Cynthia,
I have no problem condemning Loyalist terrorists and their heinous murders.
As could be seen you had no problem belittling Reb under car bombs and their threat to innocent security force families.
I didn't here you condemn IRa terrorist activities, but you are probably one of their sneaky regarders.
wise up you moron you made a complete tool out of yourself "yet again" by telling everyone your mammy made you search under the car every day before primary school ... you're a laughing stock .. and a bitter little fool at that

and btw dont try and pretend you dont support the murder of innocents .. you have made it very clear you do ..

death or glory

wise up you moron you made a complete tool out of yourself "yet again" by telling everyone your mammy made you search under the car every day before primary school ... you're a laughing stock .. and a bitter little fool at that

and btw dont try and pretend you dont support the murder of innocents .. you have made it very clear you do ..
Here Cynthia,
As I thought you can't condemn IRA terrorism because in fact you were a terrorist supporter.

I can stand over anything I posted.

Have a good laugh about the under car bomb of a police officer, sure you always found it funny.

Talk Back

Game.

Set.

Match.
Not really - only an ignorant fool would equate the French Resistance with the Nazi stormtroopers - and only an ignorant fool would equate the Irish Resistance with the English stormtroopers.

The fact is that the world knows which country invaded and occupied France - and the world knows which country invaded and occupied Ireland.

Last edited:

AhNowStop

Here Cynthia,
As I thought you can't condemn IRA terrorism because in fact you were a terrorist supporter.

I can stand over anything I posted.

Have a good laugh about the under car bomb of a police officer, sure you always found it funny.
I abhor "all" violence and have said that since day one on here ... you can twist & squirm all you like dopey but you're the only one in this conversation who approves of murder .. you're scum lad, pure scum

now back under the car where you belong ;) ...you lying knobjockey

death or glory

I abhor "all" violence and have said that since day one on here ... you can twist & squirm all you like dopey but you're the only one in this conversation who approves of murder .. you're scum lad, pure scum

now back under the car where you belong ;) ...you lying knobjockey
Cynthia,
What's rattled your cage?
As always I have always condemned terrorism, unlike you you sneaky regarder of Reb terrorism .

Ton Elliott called it right off SF/IRA supporter, and you know you are.

Talk Back

Cynthia,
As always I have always condemned terrorism, unlike you you sneaky regarder of Reb terrorism .

If you condemn your own terrorism - why don't you Unionists do the right thing and apologise and ask for our forgiveness for stealing our land and murdering Irish people - and for the partition of our country and the artificial veto on democracy that you are given by a foreign country of occupation, backed up with an implicit threat of violence that denies the people of Ireland the reunification of our country, and the ending of England's centuries old unwanted ongoing demonic occupation in our country???

Or alternatively - just get out of our country and go to Britain where you won't have to pretend you are British. You don't belong here anyway - you never did.

Unionists are the cause of all the trouble in Ireland. Ireland would be at peace and at one but for Unionists - the artificial partition of Ireland and brexit being prime examples of my point.

AhNowStop

Cynthia,

your cretinous "personal opinion" means didly squat dopey .. you wont find a single post of mine supporting murder, in fact you will find the opposite ... you on the other hand have lots of examples of supporting death & murder..

you're dirt and you know it .. I guess even yer Ma knew it which is why (according to you you muppet) you spent your primary school years under the car :rolleyes: ;)

death or glory

your cretinous "personal opinion" means didly squat dopey .. you wont find a single post of mine supporting murder, in fact you will find the opposite ... you on the other hand have lots of examples of supporting death & murder..

you're dirt and you know it .. I guess even yer Ma knew it which is why (according to you you muppet) you spent your primary school years under the car :rolleyes: ;)
Horse it into you Cynthia, coz you're the girl for me.
I can see those biceps bulging when you're milking my auld cows.

death or glory

I see Disso Dee the spokesman for Sairough, new Ira, interviewed on spotlight.
Dee was first known as spokesman for Ardoyne residents who didn't want the peaceful Orange parade going past the Ardoyne shop fronts on the Twelfth.

What you reap you sow.

AhNowStop

Horse it into you Cynthia, coz you're the girl for me.
I can see those biceps bulging when you're milking my auld cows.
Only a complete moron would post that as a response :rolleyes: .. I do love you showing your true level though so keep er lit dopey :ROFLMAO:

at least you're not denying your support for the murder of innocents ;)

Golah veNekhar

Only a complete moron would post that as a response :rolleyes: .. I do love you showing your true level though so keep er lit dopey :ROFLMAO:

at least you're not denying your support for the murder of innocents ;)
Do you ever get the impression that DOG misses the troubles?

Golah veNekhar

as do a few of his fellow wee loyalist nutjobs on here .. but tbf, the dopy dogs' "missing" more than that :rolleyes:
Smoking all those rocks of crack down at the lodge on top of the Buckie cannot be good for the old brain cells.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies