• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Ethno-Nationalist Terrorism and The Never Ending Narrative.

AhNowStop

Smoking all those rocks of crack down at the lodge on top of the Buckie cannot be good for the old brain cells.
thats true .. but I think the real damage was done when his Ma drove off while he was still under the car o_O ... squashed head syndrome is a terrible thing ;)

death or glory

The finest looking filly that I did ever see.
Your the onions in my burger, you're the sugar in my tea.

AhNowStop

The finest looking filly that I did ever see.
Your the onions in my burger, you're the sugar in my tea.
Yep, Squashed head syndrome it is ..... your Ma has a lot to answer for Dopey :eek:

tell me this, are any of the loved kids like you ;):ROFLMAO:

Golah veNekhar

Yep, Squashed head syndrome it is ..... your Ma has a lot to answer for Dopey :eek:

tell me this, are any of the loved kids like you ;):ROFLMAO:
On thought that was quite witty on the part of Doggie.

AhNowStop

On thought that was quite witty on the part of Doggie.
even a blind squirrel gets the odd nut :whistle:

but it actuality it wasnt wit, it was simply the outworkings of a bigoted lunatic who found himself without a coherent response .. as per :rolleyes:

Golah veNekhar

even a blind squirrel gets the odd nut :whistle:

but it actuality it wasnt wit, it was simply the outworkings of a bigoted lunatic who found himself without a coherent response .. as per :rolleyes:
I think Doggie is an alright lad- he just needs another hobby.

death or glory

I think Doggie is an alright lad- he just needs another hobby.
Theres nothing wrong with marching as a hobby.

I seem to have upset Cynthia and Mickeymouth, was it something I said?
As they say the truth hurts.

AhNowStop

Theres nothing wrong with marching as a hobby.

I seem to have upset Cynthia and Mickeymouth, was it something I said?
As they say the truth hurts.
You couldn’t upset a house of cards dopey ... just enjoying laughing at your stupidity as per ;) ...
So keep er lit & stay away from yer Ma’s back wheels now won’t ye:whistle:

death or glory

Agaa
You couldn’t upset a house of cards dopey ... just enjoying laughing at your stupidity as per ;) ...
So keep er lit & stay away from yer Ma’s back wheels now won’t ye:whistle:
Cynthia,
Just a typical Reb terrorist supporter, days after an innocent police officer was nearly blew up thanks to his diligence spotting an under car bomb, you can laugh about these devices, how very funny.

AhNowStop

Agaa

Cynthia,
Just a typical Reb terrorist supporter, days after an innocent police officer was nearly blew up thanks to his diligence spotting an under car bomb, you can laugh about these devices, how very funny.
Im laughing at you your idiotic little cretin .. I mean imagine being pathetic enough to tell an anonymous board that your Ma sent you out every morning before primary school to look under the car for bombs ..,. :rolleyes: lmfao

what a liar & a joke you are dopey .. back under the car with ye ye muppet, ye Ma was right all along :ROFLMAO:

btw - in this conversation you're the only one who supports murder .. not me dopey ;)

between the bridges

Dissident republicans near where Lyra McKee was shot dead have forced some police officers out of the area, a report said.

The north west of Northern Ireland has as many anti-peace process renegades as Belfast despite being less than half the size, a watchdog said.

Talk Back

Dissident republicans near where Lyra McKee was shot dead have forced some police officers out of the area, a report said.

The north west of Northern Ireland has as many anti-peace process renegades as Belfast despite being less than half the size, a watchdog said.

No explanation given as to why the foreign police did not cordon off the area away from the epicenter of their botched publicity stunt raid.

death or glory

What do you expect from a cow but a kick.

Mickeymac

Please state clearly here your support for the peace process and the GFA and I promise to read your rants which often appear in breach of such agreements........thank you.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies