Ethno-Nationalist Terrorism and The Never Ending Narrative.

AhNowStop

Cynthia,
You vote for a convicted sf/IRA bomber which as a party is ruled according to the Psni report by an IRA army council into the murder of an Ulster citizen
Then you claim you don't support terrorism,
A Reb hypocrite typical of SF themselves.
dont be silly dopey, where are the convictions to prove this ? ... do you think the psni are protecting SF ? ..... or have you got some info you havent told us about ? :eek: .. if thats it you need to bring it to the psni right away dopey :ROFLMAO:

meanwhile your local greedy incompetent insecure DUPlicitous party member will be out campaigning for votes with the still active murderers that are the UDA ....

can ye spot the difference dopey ;)

McSlaggart

Anyone who GENUINELY 'abhors violence', would have no issue calling out the main protagonists of violence in Northern Ireland.
The "Northern Ireland"state was the leading protagonist {advocate or champion of a particular cause or idea} in creating the violence that has been a major issue in the six counties.

death or glory

The "Northern Ireland"state was the leading protagonist {advocate or champion of a particular cause or idea} in creating the violence that has been a major issue in the six counties.
The IRA were always the underlying root cause of all the terrorism in Ulster from even before the legitimate creation of our wee country 100 years ago.
And they achieved nothing but misery and sorrow.

That is the facts, they still haven't gone away you know.

death or glory

dont be silly dopey, where are the convictions to prove this ? ... do you think the psni are protecting SF ? ..... or have you got some info you havent told us about ? :eek: .. if thats it you need to bring it to the psni right away dopey :ROFLMAO:

meanwhile your local greedy incompetent insecure DUPlicitous party member will be out campaigning for votes with the still active murderers that are the UDA ....

can ye spot the difference dopey ;)
Easy to spot, Cynthia,
SF who you voted for is ruled by the IRA army council and murdered Jock Davison only a couple of years ago that is inextricably linked to the RA and glorifies Provo terrorism.

Hope you bring your info to the PSNI about those active murderers in the UDA that campaign for the DUP or are the police protecting them also.

Sauce for the goose and all that.

McSlaggart

The IRA were always the underlying root cause of all the terrorism in Ulster from even before the legitimate creation of our wee country 100 years ago.
And they achieved nothing but misery and sorrow.

That is the facts, they still haven't gone away you know.
Could you please cite your evidence to support this claim.

death or glory

Could you please cite your evidence to support this claim.
Maybe you could look up the histories of the fenian brotherhood and all the various ira's up until the present day.
That should be all the evidence any reasonable person would need.

Mickeymac

He is probably referring to local elections squatter. Unionists limited those elections to owners or tenants of a dwelling, post 1945. Other categories of adult, such as lodgers, or grown-up children still living in the parental home, were disfranchised.

Are you seriously attempting to suggest that Irish people in our own country Ireland. were not discriminated against by you thieving foreigners???

He knows exactly what I was referring to TB.
For example, Doire, during the civil rights campaign was run by unionists even though they made up only about 20% of the population.

The implementation of one man one vote was a key demand of the civil rights movement which highlighted the discrimination employed by the corrupt unionists to the International community.

AhNowStop

Easy to spot, Cynthia,
SF who you voted for is ruled by the IRA army council and murdered Jock Davison only a couple of years ago that is inextricably linked to the RA and glorifies Provo terrorism.

Hope you bring your info to the PSNI about those active murderers in the UDA that campaign for the DUP or are the police protecting them also.

Sauce for the goose and all that.
ok dopey here we go ;) .....

1/ are you suggesting that the lads out campaigning for votes for the DUP werent from the UDA ?

2/ are you suggesting the UDA are not still active and murdering people ?

you see dopey I think you'll find I can prove my assertions .. you cant you utter imbecile 😂

bang bang

it's a Conal Gallen song,
Horse it inta ya Cynthia,
were this fine lady milks the cows by hand.
It reminds me of how he considers himself a farming expert because he grew up on a farm 40 years ago and was going to educate me all about milk quota's.
I thought goat farming was your thing!

between the bridges

Sinister threats, believed to be against serving prison officers, have been condemned after appearing on the side of a former PSNI station in Co Tyrone overnight.

Three names, written in large black paint on the whitewashed wall of the former Stewartstown station, are listed alongside a target and the words 'screws beware'.

The letters 'IRA' and images of a rifle have also been daubed on the wall of the former station, which is next to the town's primary school.

Concerns have also been raised at the length of time being taken to remove the names from the wall.

The station is situated along the route prison officer David Black would have taken on his way to work before he was murdered by dissident republicans in November, 2012.

And a man is currently on trial charged with the 2016 murder of prison officer Adrian Ismay.

McSlaggart

Maybe you could look up the histories of the fenian brotherhood and all the various ira's up until the present day.
That should be all the evidence any reasonable person would need.

Then you should have no problem citing the bits that support your assertion.

between the bridges

Feral CNR youths are leading the IRA recruitment campaign,

2019-07-25_new_52073960_I2.jpg

On Tuesday night the slogans 'Join CIRA', 'PSF (Provisional Sinn Fein) sellouts!' and 'Brits out not sell out' were daubed on a wall outside Laurelbank estate in Poleglass.

Last week, graffiti that said 'Join the IRA' and 'Drug dealers will be shot' was sprayed at the side of a building in Springfield Crescent.

''It's young people just deciding to put these slogans up.''

Masked children have been accused of intimidating women at a fitness class.

It is understood some of those involved were as young as six and nine years old.

is yet another generation of CNR going to be lost to Ethno-Nationalist Terrorism and The Never Ending Narrative...

Last edited:

2lazy

is yet another generation of CNR going to be lost to Ethno-Nationalist Terrorism and The Never Ending Narrative...

Unlikely but always a possibility until such time that occupation is ended, no doubt the same scenario would play out on the PUL side in parallel.
Occupation coupled with a reasonably functioning economy is one thing, but coupled with your brexit nonsense another - Brits continue to reap what they sow
Only one lasting solution as always, surely 100 years of a failing statelet should suffice for a change of direction? - or maybe not - people like you thrive on the hate

between the bridges

The on going Ethno-Nationalist Terrorism and The Never Ending Narrative...

“Although the explosive was designed and set up to look like a fired mortar, it was in fact a booby-trap device.

“In other words it was designed to explode if moved or touched.”

He said the attack was indiscriminate.

“Whilst there is no doubt in my mind that first responders were the target, the reality is that anyone could have been caught up in the carnage.

“We are extremely fortunate that the swift actions of those officers who were first on scene meant that there was not serious injury or death.”

between the bridges

A man aged in his late teens to early 20s is believed to have been involved in the placement of an explosive device found in Craigavon, the PSNI have said.

While there, they uncovered a "deadly booby-trap device" close to a public bus stop.

It is believed republicans were behind the attack.

"The witness said he gave the impression of being in his late teens to early 20s and that the individual was wearing a beige or a light grey long-sleeve hooded top.

Discussing the construction of the device, Det Supt Campbell said it was designed to "detonate when it was moved".

He added that there was a concrete block, which had a cavity underneath, and "within that was the explosive booby-trap device".

"It would have exploded when lifted in any way,

[/URL]

death or glory

raetsel

At least the national crime agency is starting to tackle these Reb terrorists.
3 million of there assets were seized today.
:rolleyes:
There you go again making unfounded claims based on nothing more than wishful thinking.
The woman hasn't been named. The NCA have not indicated which paramilitary group they believe she is affiliated with. So perhaps you'd explain why you are claiming she is linked to republicans?
Considering that the most recent major haul of smuggled cigarettes intercepted (last January) was linked to loyalists it is at least as likely that this woman is a front for loyalists as well.
Assuming the NCA 's suspicions are correct, we can all be happy that this woman's assets have been seized, without making a hobby out of unfounded sectarian antagonism on the back of it.

death or glory

:rolleyes:
There you go again making unfounded claims based on nothing more than wishful thinking.
The woman hasn't been named. The NCA have not indicated which paramilitary group they believe she is affiliated with. So perhaps you'd explain why you are claiming she is linked to republicans?
Considering that the most recent major haul of smuggled cigarettes intercepted (last January) was linked to loyalists it is at least as likely that this woman is a front for loyalists as well.
Assuming the NCA 's suspicions are correct, we can all be happy that this woman's assets have been seized, without making a hobby out of unfounded sectarian antagonism on the back of it.
Ratarse,
Your bigotry never fails to amaze me.
The rampant denial that your Reb terrorists are not involved in smuggling is unbelievable, have you never heard tell of slab Murphy.
I would go even further and say the assets are linked to the IRa.

If it is loyalist paramilitaries the authorities always say it is whereas with Reb terrorism they always pussy foot around, in case it would upset them.

raetsel

Ratarse,
Your bigotry never fails to amaze me.
The rampant denial that your Reb terrorists are not involved in smuggling is unbelievable, have you never heard tell of slab Murphy.
I would go even further and say the assets are linked to the IRa.

If it is loyalist paramilitaries the authorities always say it is whereas with Reb terrorism they always pussy foot around, in case it would upset them.
You're deflecting from the facts.
I fully accept that both loyalist and republican terrorists are involved in smuggling. I also accept that the woman in this case may be republican. She may also be a loyalist. But as neither you nor I have a clue which side she is on, why are making things up?
Considering that the last major illegal cigarette haul impounded by the police last January was destined for loyalist funding, it is as least as likely that she is loyalist. Deal with the known facts.
As I said last night, your hatred for me is now out of control control, when you feel compelled to accompany each and every response to me with malevolent personal abuse. You seem to be in need of some professional care.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies