Ethno-Nationalist Terrorism and The Never Ending Narrative.

death or glory

You're deflecting from the facts.
I fully accept that both loyalist and republican terrorists are involved in smuggling. I also accept that the woman in this case may be republican. She may also be a loyalist. But as neither you nor I have a clue which side she is on, why are making things up?
Considering that the last major illegal cigarette haul impounded by the police last January was destined for loyalist funding, it is as least as likely that she is loyalist. Deal with the known facts.
As I said last night, your hatred for me is now out of control control, when you feel compelled to accompany each and every response to me with malevolent personal abuse. You seem to be in need of some professional care.
Ratsarse,
I don't hate you at all.
I rather enjoy our internet sparring but I do like exposing your sectarian bigotry which is great as you come across so arrogant.

Talk Back

Ratsarse,
I don't hate you at all.
I rather enjoy our internet sparring but I do like exposing your sectarian bigotry which is great as you come across so arrogant.
We Irish know of no spectacle so disgusting as when you foreigners, given your history in our country, throw one of your hypocritical fits of morality.

raetsel

Ratsarse,
I don't hate you at all.
You're under a couple of misconceptions here.
Repeatedly accusing me of sectarian bigotry doesn't make it any more true the more often you say it, and it is not arrogant to point out that something is entirely unfounded, as I did in post 918, when it quite obviously is.

Mickeymac

Repeatedly accusing me of sectarian bigotry doesn't make it any more true the more often you say it, and it is not arrogant to point out that something is entirely unfounded, as I did in post 918, when it quite obviously is.

Unfortunately sir, the more fact laden stuff you hit him with he will respond with more abuse and untruth...trust me.

death or glory

Ratarse,
Just you also remember that just by calling a band (which includes children) "scumbag slags" doesn't mean it's TRUE, when we all know it's not.

raetsel

Ratarse,
Just you also remember that just by calling a band "scumbag slags" doesn't mean it's TRUE, when we all know it's not.
If you are telling me that have now stopped attending terrorist-sponsored parades and have apologised for the gross offence that they caused to the families of the victims of those terrorists, then we could forget all about this DOG.

I have no problem with loyalist bands who refuse to take part in UVF and UDA parades as a matter of principle.
I have no respect for bands who participate in UVF, UDA or IRA parades.
If you want to identify sectarianism that's one test.
Can you make the same affirmation?

death or glory

If you are telling me that have now stopped attending terrorist-sponsored parades and have apologised for the gross offence that they caused to the families of the victims of those terrorists, then we could forget all about this DOG.

I have no problem with loyalist bands who refuse to take part in UVF and UDA parades as a matter of principle.
I have no respect for bands who participate in UVF, UDA or IRA parades.
If you want to identify sectarianism that's one test.
Can you make the same affirmation?
Ratsarse..
You have no bother with nationalist politicians who take part in paramilitary funerals.
You have no bother with your friends family in the local GaaRa club playing in competitions named after sectarian IRA terrorists.
You have no bother when your Sdlp politicians name a childrens playpark after sectarian IRA murderers.
You have no problem when the Tyrone Gaa team sing IRA songs.

Yet you have the hypocrisy to call a proud local flute band that contains many children "scumbag slags" just because the band may have attended a band parade 5 years earlier named after a loyalist paramilitary.
You really are a sectarian bigot as I have shown in this post.

raetsel

Typically dishonest of you.............
Rather than give an honest answer to a question about paramilitary parades that seems to give you difficulty you attack me with outright lies and distortions of what I've said in the past. If you repeat these lies and continue to troll my posts then it will be the easiest thing in the world to provide the truth to the moderators and ask them to take action against you.
You have no bother with your friends family in the local GaaRa club playing in competitions named after sectarian IRA terrorists.
That's an outright lie. They have never, to my knowledge, played in any such competition, nor did I ever say that i would have no problem if they did. I said the opposite. Here's the proof.

I have never had a prolonged conversation with these lads but their father is a middle class moderate who deplored what the Provos did during the Troubles, just as I did. Their maternal grandfather remains an active member of the OO so they'd have a more nuanced view of the world than you or I. I also know that the club they belong to studiously avoids participating in any competitions named after dead IRA members. The suggestion that they'd be IRA sympathisers is patent nonsense.
You have no bother when your Sdlp politicians name a childrens playpark after sectarian IRA murderers.
That's an outright lie. I have said quite the opposite. Here's the proof - posted under my previous screen name.
You have no problem when the Tyrone Gaa team sing IRA songs.
Another downright lie. I described it as, stupid, unacceptable and sectarian.
I agree with the Tyrone manager. Unacceptable and stupid behaviour which just showed them up. When GAA members behave like that they reveal themselves up as being every bit as sectarian and underclass as you Orange Order muppets and your attendant kick-the-pope bands. :)
You have no bother with nationalist politicians who take part in paramilitary funerals.
Misrepresentation. I explained the context of that event.
The difference was that in Eastwood's case he was attending the funeral of a friend from childhood, who had was a former paramilitary, but hadn't been active for a number of years, and by the time of his death, the organisations he had been involved with had fully committed to democratic politics. What's the difference between that and Arlene Foster attending the funeral of Martin McGuinness. Does that make her an IRA sympathiser?

Last edited:

death or glory

Typically dishonest of you.............
Rather than give an honest answer to a question about paramilitary parades that seems to give you difficulty you attack me with outright lies and distortions of what I've said in the past. If you repeat these lies and continue to troll my posts then it will be the easiest thing in the world to provide the truth to the moderators and ask them to take action against you.

That's an outright lie. They have never, to my knowledge, played in any such competition, nor did I ever say that i would have no problem if they did. I said the opposite. Here's the proof.

That's an outright lie. I have said quite the opposite. Here's the proof - posted under my previous screen name.

Another downright lie. I described it as, stupid, unacceptable and sectarian.

Misrepresentation. I explained the context of that event.
That's misrepresentation in the extreme.
You firstly claimed tha Colum Eastwood only met the INLA terrorist after he supposedly had given up terrorism yet still had a terrorist funeral which was just lies when I provided the link to prove it.
You claim your friends family play GaaRa yet claim they don't play in Gaa grounds or competitions named after terrorists which is bollox as you won't name the club so it can be researched.

So all these nationalist associations with terrorists you make excuses or lie or downplay yet when it comes to Loyalists that have the merest association with paramilitaries (invited to a band parade 5 years previously) you condemn them which includes a lot of children as "scumbag slags".
I tell the truth, I can back up what I have posted.

raetsel

That's misrepresentation in the extreme.
You firstly claimed tha Colum Eastwood only met the INLA terrorist after he supposedly had given up terrorism yet still had a terrorist funeral which was just lies when I provided the link to prove it.
That was a misunderstanding on my part. I had originally believed that the deceased was a much older person than Eastwood rather than a school-friend. However it changes nothing.
You claim your friends family play GaaRa yet claim they don't play in Gaa grounds or competitions named after terrorists which is bollox as you won't name the club so it can be researched.
I'm not going to tell you the name of the club because it would identify the family concerned. I've already told you one other detail about the children that would make it very easy to identify them, i.e. the fact that their mother's father is a current OO member. It is probable that they'd be unique in that respect, and therefore easy to identify within the club.
However, You claimed it as a fact that they have participated in competitions named after IRA members, without a shred of evidence. That is an obvious lie. I can state categorically that they haven't. These competitions are quite rare by the way, and there are none in Fermanagh to the best of my knowledge, which is where these kids play.
Furthermore I am happy to go on record and categorically state that the GAA are entirely wrong in allowing clubs to commemorate dead Provisional IRA or INLA personnel, whether past members or not. No decent parent should allow their kids to participate in such events.
However, you, very conspicuously, will not distance yourself from UVF and UDA parades/bands by confirming that you believe that they are wrong.

death or glory

That was a misunderstanding on my part. I had originally believed that the deceased was a much older person than Eastwood rather than a school-friend. However it changes nothing.

I'm not going to tell you the name of the club because it would identify the family concerned. I've already told you one other detail about the children that would make it very easy to identify them, i.e. the fact that their mother's father is a current OO member. It is probable that they'd be unique in that respect, and therefore easy to identify within the club.
However, You claimed it as a fact that they have participated in competitions named after IRA members, without a shred of evidence. That is an obvious lie. I can state categorically that they haven't. These competitions are quite rare by the way, and there are none in Fermanagh to the best of my knowledge, which is where these kids play.
Furthermore I am happy to go on record and categorically state that the GAA are entirely wrong in allowing clubs to commemorate dead Provisional IRA or INLA personnel, whether past members or not. No decent parent should allow their kids to participate in such events.
However, you, very conspicuously, will not distance yourself from UVF and UDA parades/bands by confirming that you believe that they are wrong.
The Gaa team may not have played in competitions named after RA terrorists but I bet they have played in club ground or club houses named after sectarian IRA terrorists.
You did not call "scumbag slags" the politicians who named a playpark after Reb terrorists nor any GAa club that play or even name clubs or competitions after terrorists, you did not call "scumbag slags"those who took part on a paramilitary funeral, you did not call the Tyrone Gaa team singing IRA songs "scumbag slags", none of the above did you call "scumbag slags" yet you did call a proud local PUL band just because they may have attended a band parade named after a loyalist paramilitary 5 years previously.
Them are the facts, if you can't see the blatant sectarian bigotry in your hypocrisy, well everyone else can.

raetsel

if you can't see the blatant sectarian bigotry in your hypocrisy, well everyone else can.
I doubt if anyone else is even looking in on this thread, but if they are, they will have gathered from previous posts that I deplore the worship of dead paramilitary combatants, whether they be UDA, UVF, IRA or INLA. Whereas you relentlessly dodge the issue when asked what your position is in respect of the UVF/Brian Robinson parade.
Who's the bigot? Who's the hypocrite?
:)

death or glory

I doubt if anyone else is even looking in on this thread, but if they are, they will have gathered from previous posts that I deplore the worship of dead paramilitary combatants, whether they be UDA, UVF, IRA or INLA. Whereas you relentlessly dodge the issue when asked what your position is in respect of the UVF/Brian Robinson parade.
Who's the bigot? Who's the hypocrite?
:)
As determined by my previous post you are a bigot and you are sectarian as it seems you think only one side of the community are "scumbag slags".

raetsel

As determined by my previous post you are a bigot and you are sectarian as it seems you think only one side of the community are "scumbag slags".
By refusing to disassociate yourself from the sort of people who attend parades held in honour of sectarian murderers it is quite obvious that you approve of such events.
We know what you are.

death or glory

By refusing to disassociate yourself from the sort of people who attend parades held in honour of sectarian murderers it is quite obvious that you approve of such events.
We know what you are.
And we know you are a sectarian bigot as determined by my post 931 above.
The cap fits my friend, be sure to wear it.

raetsel

DOG
The one good outcome of this discussion is that we have now confirmed beyond dispute that you see nothing wrong with parades held to honour dead murderers, as long as their victims were Catholics.
I deplore all murderers. You don't.
Therefore I have nothing further to discuss with you.

death or glory

DOG
The one good outcome of this discussion is that we have now confirmed beyond dispute that you see nothing wrong with parades held to honour dead murderers, as long as their victims were Catholics.
I deplore all murderers. You don't.
Therefore I have nothing further to discuss with you.
Ratarse,
Plenty of your Reb terrorist friends victims were Roman Catholic.
What we have established is that you are a sectarian bigot that calls a band "scumbag slags" that has numerous children in its rank because it was invited to a parade named after a loyalist paramilitary 5 years earlier.
You refuse to use similar language to describe Gaa members who play in clubs named after sectarian murderers or even politicians who name a playpark after terrorists or even a politician who takes part in a paramilitary style funeral
Those are the facts

raetsel

Ratarse,
Plenty of your Reb terrorist friends victims were Roman Catholic.
What we have established is that you are a sectarian bigot that calls a band "scumbag slags" that has numerous children in its rank because it was invited to a parade named after a loyalist paramilitary 5 years earlier.
You refuse to use similar language to describe Gaa members who play in clubs named after sectarian murderers or even politicians who name a playpark after terrorists or even a politician who takes part in a paramilitary style funeral
Those are the facts
DOG,
I'm not going to be led by a sneaking regarder of UVF criminals such as yourself in the direction that you want to go because you continuously deflect from your own criminal tendencies.
Anyone who thinks that holding parades in memory of a dead murderer has criminal tendencies. The cap fits. Wear it.
On the other hand my opinions on the IRA are well known. I deplored their murders and violence. I wouldn't be seen dead at one of their parades, and the same applies to my family and friends.

death or glory

DOG,
I'm not going to be led by a sneaking regarder of UVF criminals such as yourself in the direction that you want to go because you continuously deflect from your own criminal tendencies.
Anyone who thinks that holding parades in memory of a dead murderer has criminal tendencies. The cap fits. Wear it.
On the other hand my opinions on the IRA are well known. I deplored their murders and violence. I wouldn't be seen dead at one of their parades, and the same applies to my family and friends.
Yet only one section of the community, the ones that loyalist paramilitaries are from are "scumbag slags".
So you are a sneaky regarder for the RA as well as a sectarian bigot.

raetsel

Yet only one section of the community, the ones that loyalist paramilitaries are from are "scumbag slags".
So you are a sneaky regarder for the RA as well as a sectarian bigot.
Which part of my previous statement "I deplored their murders and violence. I wouldn't be seen dead at one of their parades, and the same applies to my family and friends." do you not understand?
When you are prepared to say the words:
"I deplore the UVF's murderous violence. I wouldn't be seen dead at one of their parades, and the same applies to my family and friends."
you'll join me on the moral high ground.
Now get up the road, terrorist sympathiser.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies