Ethno-Nationalist Terrorism and The Never Ending Narrative.

death or glory

Which part of my previous statement "I deplored their murders and violence. I wouldn't be seen dead at one of their parades, and the same applies to my family and friends." do you not understand?
When you are prepared to say the words:
"I deplore the UVF's murderous violence. I wouldn't be seen dead at one of their parades, and the same applies to my family and friends."
you'll join me on the moral high ground.
Now get up the road, terrorist sympathiser.
It was the time when you were enigma and you were defending Sean Kelly and the Provo's as not being sectarian in the Shankill bombing.
Did I mention you only call prods "scumbag slags"?

raetsel

It was the time when you were enigma and you were defending Sean Kelly and the Provo's as not being sectarian in the Shankill bombing.
Did I mention you only call prods "scumbag slags"?
Another downright lie. Kelly is a murderer, and a stupid fukkwit as well. Almost as stupid as you I'd guess.

death or glory

Another downright lie. Kelly is a murderer, and a stupid fukkwit as well. Almost as stupid as you I'd guess.
We all know he was stupid and a murderer, the debate was over it being a sectarian murder atrocity on the loyalist Shankill road.
You were defending him and Provo's being non sectarian.

raetsel

We all know he was stupid and a murderer, the debate was over it being a sectarian murder atrocity on the loyalist Shankill road.
You were defending him and Provo's being non sectarian.
You're confirming your stupidity. What I actually said was that the people who died in the shop were not the intended targets of the attack. The leadership of the UDA who used a room upstairs for meetings were.
Let's stop beating about the bush here. You are the one who thinks it is fine to commemorate murderers as heroes as long as they murdered Catholics, whereas I deplore that behaviour, irrespective of which side they belonged to.
That's the issue here.

death or glory

You're confirming your stupidity. What I actually said was that the people who died in the shop were not the intended targets of the attack. The leadership of the UDA who used a room upstairs for meetings were.
Let's stop beating about the bush here. You are the one who thinks it is fine to commemorate murderers as heroes as long as they murdered Catholics, whereas I deplore that behaviour, irrespective of which side they belonged to.
That's the issue here.
The fact was that you said it was not a sectarian murder.
The Provo's knew that too leave a bomb in a packed fish shop was going to murder prods.
Like yourself they probably considered the people in the shop as "scumbag slags".
That was a sectarian murder atrocity as they were sending a message out to the people on the Shankill Road, you attack us we attack you.

Talk Back

The Provo's knew that too leave a bomb in a packed fish shop was going to murder prods.
Like yourself they probably considered the people in the shop as "scumbag slags".
That was a sectarian murder atrocity as they were sending a message out to the people on the Shankill Road, you attack us we attack you.
We Irish know of no spectacle so disgusting as when you foreigners, given your history in our country, throw one of your hypocritical fits of morality.

Mickeymac

We Irish know of no spectacle so disgusting as when you foreigners, given your history in our country, throw one of your hypocritical fits of morality.

On the brighter side, many of their past support has evaporated and now vote for more sane and sensible candidates.

McSlaggart

You go on as if their was 2 groups who had no connection. Is that how you live your life? I have been in most parts of Belfast and honestly could not say if I have been on the Shankill road. I have been on the sandy road and other streets with lots of british flags.

Who would you attack and what criteria would you use to select your target?

death or glory

You go on as if their was 2 groups who had no connection. Is that how you live your life? I have been in most parts of Belfast and honestly could not say if I have been on the Shankill road. I have been on the sandy road and other streets with lots of british flags.

Who would you attack and what criteria would you use to select your target?
Wtf.
Driving through Belfast in a car does not mean you know anything about it.

death or glory

I like most people have done a lot move than drive though Belfast.
I suppose your living in student accommodation a couple of years as a student over 30 years ago gave you your knowledgeable insight of the Shankill road.

Mickeymac

I suppose your living in student accommodation a couple of years as a student over 30 years ago gave you your knowledgeable insight of the Shankill road.

Something you probably don't know/recognise doggie, but, most university graduates are knowledgeable you know. 😁

between the bridges

The terrorist attack that killed Lord Mountbatten and two children was a “war crime” for which Martin McGuinness was ultimately responsible, former IRA members have claimed.

Golah veNekhar

DOG in general do you find themuns to be arrogant?

Talk Back

The terrorist attack that killed Lord Mountbatten and two children was a “war crime” for which Martin McGuinness was ultimately responsible, former IRA members have claimed.

Rubbish - England's ongoing occupation in Ireland is obviously the cause of all the trouble here - therefore England and its spawn in Ireland are ultimately responsible.

Clearly, Ireland would be at peace and at one but for England's ongoing and unwanted interference in Ireland.

Mickeymac

Rubbish - England's ongoing occupation in Ireland is obviously the cause of all the trouble here - therefore England and its spawn in Ireland are ultimately responsible.

Clearly, Ireland would be at peace and at one but for England's ongoing and unwanted interference in Ireland.

Patience sir, Irish unification is not far away and soon will be upon us, as I forecast a few years back, the Brit Brexit vote will fast forward it.

Glaucon

The murder of the two children is unforgivable, and it was clearly a war crime. Mountbatten, however, was no loss.

between the bridges

Talk Back

"The fact that it was placed on a main road the result could well have been devastating for anyone in the immediate vicinity," he said.

“This attack was indiscriminate and reckless and, the reality is that anyone could have been caught up in the explosion.

I take it it has not occurred to you that you idiot Unionists can never win this argument.

You invaders and occupiers have killed more people in Ireland.

Mickeymac

I take it it has not occurred to you that you idiot Unionists can never win this argument.

You invaders and occupiers have killed more people in Ireland.

Historians, writers, veteran journos, many politicians across the spectrum have been telling the World at large this past century that so long as the British remain in any part of Ireland so will violent reaction to it....end of

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies