Ethno-Nationalist Terrorism and The Never Ending Narrative.

raetsel

Tbf it remindz moi of p.ie in the old days when I used to get moderated solely for being a Unionist, it feeds the persecuted siege mentality, and he's an easy wind just as he was here, but now he can decide who gets to spill their milk while running in the corridors...
I haven't returned to that site even for a peek to see if he is still strangling the life out of it with his Napoleon complex style moderation, but he certainly took all the fun out of debating there. There is always scope for a small bit of invective. :)

AhNowStop

basically its still there what you see apart from one post, I asked him to play the ball not the man, he said use the report button, I asked (post now removed) if he was threatening me with a ban for not reporting him for playing the man, and I got banned, tbf tis highly amussing...
tbf he does keep telling you to use the report function and not to be trolling the threads arguing with them ... and dont think its because you're a unionist .. Ive been banned a few times myself .. for absolutely nothing as Im sure you can imagine :oops: lol

Mickeymac

tbf he does keep telling you to use the report function and not to be trolling the threads arguing with them ... and dont think its because you're a unionist .. Ive been banned a few times myself .. for absolutely nothing as Im sure you can imagine :oops: lol

The old DC site run by ASH was mostly unmoderated, except of course for personal threats and other such serious breaches of human decency but I got to admit, it ran pretty well and was not abused by contributors or indeed Ash himself.

AhNowStop

The old DC site run by ASH was mostly unmoderated, except of course for personal threats and other such serious breaches of human decency but I got to admit, it ran pretty well and was not abused by contributors or indeed Ash himself.
wasnt on it MM .. what does DC stand for ?

Golah veNekhar

Debate Central sir, was run by a guy from the six counties who lives in California, mange was a regular there. 😂

Ball busting site, unbelievable as a matter of fact.
Was Mange ex-RUC?

bang bang

You and I have been over this many times.
Gaelic culture is native to Ireland.
Anglo-Saxon culture is not.
According to your logic, no culture is native to anywhere since ALL humans have migrated. This is at odds with literally every authority on the matter.
You are simply wrong, yet continue to propogate the lie. Why?
Gross ignorance,

Talk Back

Round and round the wheel goes the hamster of Ethno-Nationalist Terrorism and The Never Ending Narrative...

Questioned on why the New IRA could hope to succeed where the Provisional IRA could not over a generation, he said many of their current members had experience of the PIRA from Executive Council down to rank and file volunteers.

"That gives our organisation both a valuable insight now, and the benefit of hindsight as to why the Provisional IRA failed in all of its objectives following the abolition of Stormont in 1972."

Although the woolly face over mammy's stocking is a new look...

newira.jpg

He rejected, however, as "grotesque" a criticism from Ms McKee's partner Sara Canning that inciting vulnerable young people to commit violence made them worse than paedophiles.

He added that any border infrastructure would be "a legitimate target for attack and armed actions against those infrastructures and against the people who are manning them.”

The real terrorists are, and always have been, England and its spawn, you Unionists, who deny real democracy in Ireland.

The majority of Irish people want the reunification of our people. our country, and the end of England's ongoing occupation in Ireland.

Self-determination/a free vote is being denied to Irish people in our own country, Ireland because you foreigners have been given an artificial veto on democracy in Ireland, backed up with an implicit threat of violence by the British army.

Clearly, if there were real democracy in Ireland, England and its spawn, you Unionists, who refuse to assimilate into Irish society, would have been shown the door a long time ago.

Mickeymac

😂
The real terrorists are, and always have been, England and its spawn, you Unionists, who deny real democracy in Ireland.

The majority of Irish people want the reunification of our people. our country, and the end of England's ongoing occupation in Ireland.

Self-determination/a free vote is being denied to Irish people in our own country, Ireland because you foreigners have been given an artificial veto on democracy in Ireland, backed up with an implicit threat of violence by the British army.

Clearly, if there were real democracy in Ireland, England and its spawn, you Unionists, who refuse to assimilate into Irish society, would have been shown the door a long time ago.

All they want for Christmas is EWE.😂

between the bridges

death or glory

"I am satisfied that ONH (Oglaigh na hEireann) played a role, and there was cross-republican involvement in the killing of Jim Donegan."

Shock horror,
Ira terrorists still involved in murder.
Who would Adam and eve it?

2lazy

"I am satisfied that ONH (Oglaigh na hEireann) played a role, and there was cross-republican involvement in the killing of Jim Donegan."

You could have started an new thread with this one,

michael-mcivor

New ONH called a ceasefire last year after 8 years of being active in which they never killed 1 brit soldier or 1 cop or 1 loyalist -don’t expect a journalist to tell you that truth-

death or glory

New ONH called a ceasefire last year after 8 years of being active in which they never killed 1 brit soldier or 1 cop or 1 loyalist -don’t expect a journalist to tell you that truth-
Was that murder before or after their supposed ceasefire?
But sure all the RA's were always liars.
Whereas the only thing Provo terrorism achieved was loyalist terrorism.

michael-mcivor

Was that murder before or after their supposed ceasefire?
But sure all the RA's were always liars.
Whereas the only thing Provo terrorism achieved was loyalist terrorism.
The INLA killed yer druggie your on about-
Loyalist terrorism are liars according to you so why believe there say so that the RA started them-

death or glory

The INLA killed yer druggie your on about-
Loyalist terrorism are liars according to you so why believe there say so that the RA started them-
The facts speak for themselves, that's were I'm coming from.

New Threads

Most Replies