• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

EU on strike

Congalltee

How will anyone tell the difference?
Will it affect the Irish Presidency?
Will the Commission/parliament staff follow?

kvran

How will anyone tell the difference?
Will it affect the Irish Presidency?
Will the Commission/parliament staff follow?
Numerous committee meetings won't go ahead and will probably be rescheduled for after the Irish Presidency so it will probably leave a gap in the Taoiseachs score board. But they tend to keep working behind the scenes.

By committee meetings I mean working groups, high level dialogues, coreper I and II and councillor meetings.

riven

...Europe Day was May 9th. Article is from May 7th.
My bad. Just to confirm that there is another strike today not that anyone is concerned. Currently travelling so in my laziness I used the first EU strike articles I found. This affects all commission staff as well as their research operations.

ibis

My bad. Just to confirm that there is another strike today not that anyone is concerned. Currently travelling so in my laziness I used the first EU strike articles I found. This affects all commission staff as well as their research operations.
Council staff only? The Dublin EU offices looked open as much as usual when I passed them today.

Analyzer

This will be a hindrance to the wasters running the nEU empire.

But the rest of society would not even care to notice.

Lempo

Council staff only? The Dublin EU offices looked open as much as usual when I passed them today.
... on your way to get your paycheck from the Europarliament Internet participation department?

:)

Popular Threads

Most Replies