EU open borders, time for a re think?

johnny365

I wonder what Connolly, an immigrant himself, would have made of Johnny's xenophobia. :rolleyes:
I have Polish friends im not xenophobic, I just dislike criminals. i have no issue with people coming here once they dont commit crime.

Ren84

Uh oh, the psychopath from D4 has arrived. Incoming lads, prepare for a full barrage of abuse from the anti-EU, but yet somehow neutral on the EU, wingnut. :D

Ren84

I have Polish friends im not xenophobic, I just dislike criminals. i have no issue with people coming here once they dont commit crime.
You don't have any Polish friends, or any at all for that matter. If James Connolly were alive today he'd split you one.

johnny365

Uh oh, the psychopath from D4 has arrived. Incoming lads, prepare for a full barrage of abuse from the anti-EU, but yet somehow neutral on the EU, wingnut. :D
You support SF/IRA who opposed every treaty so i suppose it is really you that is xenophobic!!!

pragmaticapproach

Is there such a thing?
Yes, probably the majority of them, particularly of the Ancap variety. Some of them believe that private property owners should be allowed have as many immigrants as they like on their property, One of the more insane aspects of broader right libertarianism that I disagree with., even though im libertarian leaning on most social and economic issues.

Analyzer

The ease with which peados come and go through Dublin airport if frightening. I know gardai who regard our passport control as nonsense.

Dublin is a tourist destination for peados. In keeping with the traditions of the Irish state as being a soft touch for peados.

The gardai are sick of the non-existent systems that exist in Dublin Airport. But nothing is ever done about it. Something to do with rich businessmen not wanting to be monitored for how many days they stay in the country, in case they pay tax.

Dublin 4

The Pro USE Schizo who'se Party campaigns against EU Treaties - chump..

Ren84

You support for SF/IRA who opposed every treaty so i suppose it is really you that is xenophobic!!!
Nope. Nothing xenophobic about wanting greater transparency in the EU, unlike you who wants to see Ireland out of the EU with a sealed border. Off you go and petrol bomb immigrants. That's all you and your demented mate D4 are good for, whinging about immigrants teken yur jubs. The two of ye would suit one another. :lol:

Ren84

The ease with which peados come and go through Dublin airport if frightening. I know gardai who regard our passport control as nonsense.

Dublin is a tourist destination for peados. In keeping with the traditions of the Irish state as being a soft touch for peados.

The gardai are sick of the non-existent systems that exist in Dublin Airport. But nothing is ever done about it. Something to do with rich businessmen not wanting to be monitored for how many days they stay in the country, in case they pay tax.
Link please.

Politics matters

You wouldn't happen to be talking about DOB again would you analyzer?:D

I see your other point though, men like Larry Murphy shouldn't be dumped on the people of Portugal, he was born here so it is up to the Irish authorities to keep an eye on him.

johnny365

Nope. Nothing xenophobic about wanting greater transparency in the EU, unlike you who wants to see Ireland out of the EU with a sealed border. Off you go and petrol bomb immigrants. That's all you and your demented mate D4 are good for, whinging about immigrants teken yur jubs. The two of ye would suit one another. :lol:
Says the supporter of sectarian murder, thats bad enough but you have the neck to call me xenophobic when you support a party that campaigned against the treaty that brought in the free movement of people in the first place.

Dublin 4

I've never mentioned Immigrants on this site you piece of filth.

Ren84

Says the supporter of sectarian murder, thats bad enough but you have the neck to call me xenophobic when you support a party that campaigned against the treaty that brought in the free movement of people in the first place.
I vote for them occasionally, doesn't make me a "supporter". By that logic of yours I could say you're a West Brit Stickie. Which you are in fact. Xenophobic tosser.

Dublin 4

You've supported them consistently on this site but now that you're getting pulled you're retreating - troll

Ren84

Strange how Daftey 4 and Rubber Johnny tend to post in pairs on immigrant related topics. I wonder..............................

johnny365

I vote for them occasionally, doesn't make me a "supporter". By that logic of yours I could say you're a West Brit Stickie. Which you are in fact. Xenophobic tosser.
Im xenophobic because i want restrictions on criminals?, I also dont think the people of Europe should be put at risk by Irsh criminals roaming free and being free to do as they wish . You are just trolling. Your former Provo comrades must be making a mint with the ciggie smuggling across Europe.

Last edited:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom