€130,000 spent by Kenny in hotel and travel bills in last 4 months as Taoiseach

hoipolloi

Oh dear 26 posts, whose sock puppet are you :roll: On my Ignore list already wannabe comedian.

Yes, the cheek of him having an opinion - and he should have asked your permission to comment. He'll be devastated to be ignored by a bully.

max99

A flea ridden hostel, would have been too good for him... the Oxygen thief...

Kenny & his miserable bowl of shamrock should have been sent on one of those Aran Island ferries to the US... the little insufferable gombeen that he is... :roll:

HarshBuzz

So, 133k is what, about one two-hundredth of the Northern Bank proceeds?

Bargain!

Fullforward

Would the Staff have been paid in any case even if Kenny spent that time working in Ireland?
Yes, but they would not have stayed in Hotels and had everything paid for, including all the overtime hours.

tokkie

Oh dear 26 posts, whose sock puppet are you :roll: On my Ignore list already wannabe comedian.
You started an OP and when another poster has the audacity to offer an opinion on your OP, you call him a sock and then put him on your ignore list??

Interesting approach. A bit warped but interesting.

Fullforward

Would have been much more efficient if he had taken a leaf out of Gerry Adams and Mary Lou's book and had a supporter pay for him in first class. While we're at it, if Kenny ever falls ill maybe a rich friend in the states will fly him over to avoid mixing with the great unwashed for his ops.

If Gerry won't be at the back of the bus, why should Kenny?
Because WE pay for it.

tokkie

Yes, but they would not have stayed in Hotels and had everything paid for, including all the overtime hours.
I don't think there is any overtime on these trips. Travel and subsistence is paid. Open to correction, of course.

raspberry tea

I wonder when the spineless git kenny will get the mary harney 200 euro blow dry now that hes on his last legs....Now that he's shot his bollix and had his run...He might aswell blow the lot!

EUrJokingMeRight

Every year some dummy starts a thread on this. Doesn't matter who's in power. Doesn't matter the benefits. Ignores the money Patrick's day results in. Ignores the trade opportunities of our ministers having access to other countries. The way the leader of a country of 5 million has a standing appointment with the president of the US.
The same leader who bashed Trump relentlessly until he won and then tried lecturing him.

Spare me FFS.

midlander12

How many Houses for Refugees could you buy for €77,000?
Maybe a bathroom - and anyway the most recent bunch of refugees we offered to take didn't even want to come here.

Seriously, despite hectic competition this is possibly the worst thread I have ever seen on this site. Kenny was a mediocre politician and Taoiseach and there are many valid reasons to complain about him, but this modestly-priced trip is not one of them.

raspberry tea

Maybe a bathroom - and anyway the most recent bunch of refugees we offered to take didn't even want to come here.

Seriously, despite hectic competition this is possibly the worst thread I have ever seen on this site. Kenny was a mediocre politician and Taoiseach and there are many valid reasons to complain about him, but this modestly-priced trip is not one of them.
What are ye D4?? LOL modestly priced , what planet do you live on oh I know the one where you can flash your wealth and wealth signal to your peers with your brand new 4 X 4 jeep every year....Bet you are an insufferable blowhole....

elliebee

Most minor States would give a Million Dollars + to get the kind of coverage and access that Kenny had for 77,000 lids in the USA

That was money well spent
Not really when he's been thumbing his nose at the President.

Uganda

Been one of the main players in the Good Friday Agreement ? Kenny's achievement, imposing austerity on the decent people off Ireland while he lives it up and tries to out do even FF with cronyism and corruption.

Claiming the good Friday agreement as an achievement for Django Djorry is like claiming that the owner of a chain of brothels championed virginity because he closed a few of the brothels.

midlander12

What are ye D4?? LOL modestly priced , what planet do you live on oh I know the one where you can flash your wealth and wealth signal to your peers with your brand new 4 X 4 jeep every year....Bet you are an insufferable blowhole....
Get over yourself - I live in Longford and I drive an ancient VW. By the standards of official trips this was not excessive. Perhaps we should have passed up on the opportunity to get more US investment here, but then you'd probably think that was a bad thing anyway.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies