• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

European Championships France 2016

corporal punishment

I hope Pogba sells a lot of shirts for them, because he look unlikely to win anything of any significance. (Actually, I hope he sells no shirts, too.)
No matter how many Pogba shirts they sell, it wont even make a dent in the transfer fee and astronomical wage bill he'll cost them. United have been trying to sign the new Vieira since David dein refused to sell them the old Vieira and Pogba is no Vieira.

johnnypockets

The final was a hard match to watch.

France didn't take their chances in normal time, and paid for it in the end.

Looks like United are overpaying for yet another player.

Kante is available for 20 million or so.
Kante would be great addition to any team but he is a completely different type of player to pogba.

General Urko

Portugal's win finally finally should end the obsession with Henri's basketball incidents!

silverharp

this is cute

[video=youtube;GhE-2bSys8k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhE-2bSys8k[/video]

soubresauts

The glorious uncertainty of football... Same story across the Atlantic, in the Copa America, the greatest footballer of all time, along with other great Argentineans, just couldn't pull it off in the final.

Reminds me of how little Greece won it 12 years ago, and 12 years before that it was little Denmark.

Yeah, Pogba was disappointing. Made me think that Deschamps commanded him: "Don't think you can go forward and win it on your own. Maintain your defensive position!"

And a word of praise for Mr Nasty. Pepe, ever the delinquent, time and time again he wrote off his own career, but kept coming back and delivered the goods on the big day. He was amazingly lucky that his club and his country stood by him every time, and now he has repaid them.

Anyway... here are a few things that Euro 2016 couldn't give us. We can be happy that this guy is still playing in Europe!

[video=youtube;kThryyD9MkQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kThryyD9MkQ[/video]

antidistinctlyminty (ADM)

The glorious uncertainty of football... Same story across the Atlantic, in the Copa America, the greatest footballer of all time, along with other great Argentineans, just couldn't pull it off in the final.

Reminds me of how little Greece won it 12 years ago, and 12 years before that it was little Denmark.

Yeah, Pogba was disappointing. Made me think that Deschamps commanded him: "Don't think you can go forward and win it on your own. Maintain your defensive position!"

And a word of praise for Mr Nasty. Pepe, ever the delinquent, time and time again he wrote off his own career, but kept coming back and delivered the goods on the big day. He was amazingly lucky that his club and his country stood by him every time, and now he has repaid them.

Anyway... here are a few things that Euro 2016 couldn't give us. We can be happy that this guy is still playing in Europe!

[video=youtube;kThryyD9MkQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kThryyD9MkQ[/video]
And they hadn't even qualified for the tournament

daveL

The final was a hard match to watch.

France didn't take their chances in normal time, and paid for it in the end.

Looks like United are overpaying for yet another player.

Kante is available for 20 million or so.
I bet he's not

Carlos Danger

Website
www.youtube.com
Not sure what the cutoff is, but this one is over now too.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies