• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

European Parliament President Martin Schultz may need some updates on Eamonn Gilmore

regnal gib 1

Just read an article in Saturdays Irish Times, in this article entitled 'First encounters' Martin Shultz gives an account of himself and his interactions with Eamonn Gilmore, and vice versa. The following sentence from Martin Schulz leads me to believe that Martin may have to re-evaluate his opinion of Eamon Gilmore.

'In local politics you learn very fast that the most important thing in political life is individual personal relations and mutual trust. You must keep your promises . . . All these elements are similar for Eamon and for me.'

First encounters - The Irish Times - Sat, Dec 29, 2012

Boy M5

Can we send him a copy of "The Lost Revolution?"

Analyzer

Well...Gimmemore will be busy....providing updates to the US Embassy, Frankfrut, the Troika, Jack O'Connor, and now Martin Schulz....

Hewson

Just read an article in Saturdays Irish Times, in this article entitled 'First encounters' Martin Shultz gives an account of himself and his interactions with Eamonn Gilmore, and vice versa. The following sentence from Martin Schulz leads me to believe that Martin may have to re-evaluate his opinion of Eamon Gilmore.

'In local politics you learn very fast that the most important thing in political life is individual personal relations and mutual trust. You must keep your promises . . . All these elements are similar for Eamon and for me.'
Trust? Promises? Gilmore?

Huuhhh . . . ?

realistic1

First encounters - The Irish Times - Sat, Dec 29, 2012
a lot of voters will 're-evaluate' their position on Labour in the next election.

Popular Threads

Most Replies