Eurovision 2018

Golden Phoenix

It's that time of year again folks!

And it's more exciting than an All Ireland Final! :D

Ireland are in tonight's semi-final competing for a place in Saturday's final.

Ireland will be represented by Ryan O'Shaughnessy singing "Together".

Wouldn't it be amazing to get into Saturday's final?

Televised on RTE 2 & BBC 4 from 8.00 pm.

Top tip: watch it on BBC 4 and avoid the putrid Marty Whelan :D

PAGE61

Marty is the man ... but the Eurovision sucks more than a suckling pig sucking sausages on a saturday.

The Field Marshal

The Irish entry sounds like a cacophony of farting cats

enuffisenuff

I'll avoid it like the Late Late Show...

between the bridges

It hasn't been the same since my lovely horse...

brughahaha

Such a classy show !

Wonder will the Audience heckle, boo and intimidate the handicapped Russian girl in the same way they did 2 Russian teenagers 2 years ago .

Israel is favourite , shame I prefer the Palestinian entry ..oh wait Isreal doesn't let Palestinians travel , so they're not there but shushhhhh its all about peace and harmony between nations (the right nations , and I mean right!)

The Hypocrisy

How anyone engages with its blatant smarmy unthinking Hypocrisy is beyond me

*EPIC SUCCESS*

The Irish entry sounds like a cacophony of farting cats
That's hardly fair Field Marshall.

They all sound like a cacophony of farting cats.

The last time I saw any of it there were a load of what looked like refugees from a gulag (and a Stalin era one at that) singing about baking bread or something. I genuinely sat there perplexed until I realise it was the Russian entry and that things were exactly as they should be.

*EPIC SUCCESS*

Such a classy show !

Wonder will the Audience heckle, boo and intimidate the handicapped Russian girl in the same way they did 2 Russian teenagers 2 years ago .

Israel is favourite , shame I prefer the Palestinian entry ..oh wait Isreal doesn't let Palestinians travel , so they're not there but shushhhhh its all about peace and harmony between nations (the right nations , and I mean right!)

The Hypocrisy

I have 20 dinar on her being torn apart after falling into the mosh pit.

Come on the blood lust!

brughahaha

I have 20 dinar on her being torn apart after falling into the mosh pit.

Come on the blood lust!
You might get better odds if you go for "ripped apart in the mosh pit by moustached men in leather chaps looking like they're from a 1980's Frankie Goes to Hollywood video"

yosef shompeter

By the way, who won?
Oh dear!
I'm a bit out of it.:-(

fifilawe

I don't like the work of Igor Stravinsky but it sure as hell beats the carry on anytime.Dreadful , it would make the perfect torture application for all/any potential ISIS recruits.Lock up in a 3m X 3m room and play the Eurovision 20 hours a day at full volume for a whole 7 Days.They would tell all just to get out of the torture!

fat finger

Ireland in recent years has completely lost the Eurovision touch, the current entry has no chance, it'll put most voters to sleep before ending, how difficult is it to select an upbeat hoola hoopa number guaranteed to get em jigging in their seats, instead of inducing mass depression, how TF did it all go so wrong, where is Johnny Logan when his country needs him again?

deepness

Irish music continues its slide into mediocre, bland, nice music. The most miserable sounding song out of the 8 or 9 I heard. And as for the so "right on" dancers..jeez

JoanBRUTAL

It should be called the Irish Louisvision entry , sooner the better we stop letting Louis Walsh pick our entry he just keeps picking his boytoys , most of the last few entries he either managed or is managing , they should let the country pick the entry like before or stop sending one . The people who pick our entry havnt a breeze

former wesleyan

Such a classy show !

The Hypocrisy

What an idiot you are.

New Threads

Most Replies