Eurovision 2019 in Israel - will there be boycotts and/or protests ?

NYCKY

How is it a problem with the voting system given that it could happen in any country?
Assuming many people have multiple phones which itself is unlikley
In general, the public voting and the jury voting were aligned with a few notable exceptions like Italy and Czech but the top four countries Israel, Cyprus, Austria and Germany all did well in both sets of votes.

Buchaill Dana

Caring about Palestinians is an on-line , social media cult. It's not like caring about the republicans in the Spanish Civil War.
So nobody supported them pre WWW? That's a theory I suppose.

brughahaha

Caring about Palestinians is an on-line , social media cult. It's not like caring about the republicans in the Spanish Civil War.
And zionist nazis like you on here, go on holidays to Palestine and murder a few Palestinians and build some settlements do you ? ...twat :roll:

Its all about events , the conflict is much more centre stage than during previous contests , so events could cause a mass boycott , its certainly an excellent opportunity to protest about the apartheid nazi state ..so heres hoping

But then I boycott every Eurovision as I think its sh!te

RasherHash

Mallow News
@MallowNews
·
10h
Israel have already destroyed 30% of the green room and moved in 3,000 settlers #eurovision

D

Deleted member 51920

The saddos in ei did their best to stop Israel winning
What a pathetic bunch they are

brughahaha

Mallow News
@MallowNews
·
10h
Israel have already destroyed 30% of the green room and moved in 3,000 settlers #eurovision
They've also claimed the Eurovision is in the bible ............so they own all financial and TV rights. All previously earned moneys to be paid to Bibi ....Now ..and if the Eurovision don't pay them they're anti-semities

And the the Green room is actually theirs ..part of the Historical Greater Jewish Green Room from 2000 years ago ..........and will be settled 100% shortly, as is right

Mick Mac

There won't be any protestors within an asses roar of the venue unless we send the Lord Mayor of Dublin to sing for us.
Maybe he could take that chance to condemn a recruiter for the SS.

Condemning the SS. It should not be a big ask.

Mick Mac

Mick Mac

And zionist nazis like you on here, go on holidays to Palestine and murder a few Palestinians and build some settlements do you ? ...twat :roll:

Its all about events , the conflict is much more centre stage than during previous contests , so events could cause a mass boycott , its certainly an excellent opportunity to protest about the apartheid nazi state ..so heres hoping

But then I boycott every Eurovision as I think its sh!te
Will you schedule it after your protest about Saudi Arabian apartheid.

The abuse of women on a state wide scale is surely something you could fit some time in to oppose.

Maybe we could get more than 2 people to oppose state sanctioned Misogyny.

That'd be a surprise.

Mick Mac

They've also claimed the Eurovision is in the bible ............so they own all financial and TV rights. All previously earned moneys to be paid to Bibi ....Now ..and if the Eurovision don't pay them they're anti-semities

And the the Green room is actually theirs ..part of the Historical Greater Jewish Green Room from 2000 years ago ..........and will be settled 100% shortly, as is right
Dem gaybo Jews will get what they deserve. The Hamas lads will have a field day. They don't like gays and they don't like Jews.

It's still time to end the occupation of Palestine.

Niall996

Dem gaybo Jews will get what they deserve. The Hamas lads will have a field day. They don't like gays and they don't like Jews.

It's still time to end the occupation of Palestine.
Or extend the occupation. Make a much larger Israel and end the Middle East conflict in one go.

Mick Mac

Or extend the occupation. Make a much larger Israel and end the Middle East conflict in one go.
Well, that could be what the Eurovision is supporting.
I propose anyone interested in traveling for that contest get targeted. Whoever gets selected to represent ireland should be forced to not take part.

The singer will probably say look I don't know anything about the conflict I'm just here to sing. Don't let them get away with it. That type of approach only works if you are at a conference celebrating an SS recruiter. It doesn't work for a bunch of goofy Eurovision heads.

brughahaha

Will you schedule it after your protest about Saudi Arabian apartheid.

The abuse of women on a state wide scale is surely something you could fit some time in to oppose.

Maybe we could get more than 2 people to oppose state sanctioned Misogyny.

That'd be a surprise.
I find Saudi every bit as vile as Israel ...they're quite similar which is why they have good relations ...but given Israels treatment by the EU as a western democracy with open access to our markets , sports and travel when in fact its a religous apartheid state engaging in illegal land theft, a brutal 50 year occupation involving summary killing and maiming of children i think i'll protest Israel first ....

If thats OK with you only , obviously :roll:

RasherHash

Cllr. Paul Donnelly

@PaulDonnellySF
11h11 hours ago
More
Ireland should show leadership and refuse to send anyone to #eurovsion2019! Diversity me arse!

RasherHash

Lebensraum alive and well, Mr Hitler would be pleased :evil:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies