Evangelical DUP Councillor 'Prays For Gerry Kelly to Die'

theloner

Been a while (few days) since our separated brethren in the DUP gave us a cheap laugh. This time it's from way up in 'Ballymena Hi'. Of course there are quite a few unionist religious loopers up there, but DUP Councillor Carson is looking to take first prize among the looniest of the loon brigade, he said:

"Some of us are wise enough to know that will never happen, so we continue to pray that very soon you will face the one true judge just like Marty"

'Marty' is a colloquial reference to the death of former deputy first minister and Kelly's friend, Martin McGuinness who passed away following a short battle with illness in March.

Mid and East Antrim Borough councillor John Carson, made the comment in a Facebook post following an appearance by Mr Kelly on the BBC NI politics programme The View.

Doesn't he know the 'one true judge' is too busy creating hurricanes and natural disasters to kill f*ggots to be bothering with Saintly Kelly? And if not, why not as after all this is what his Ballymena DUP colleague was awarded the MBE for...
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2005/nov/19/northernireland.hurricanes2005

I reckon the 'One True Judge' would possibly convict our Mustachioed Man of God for wasting the Almighty's Time. What a waste of a prayer, do he not know there's a daily limit on such requests.
And given the fact that last year the DUP slapped his.....wrists, for calling the PSNI boot boys and 'Gerry's mates' you'd think Carson would know better. As should theloner TBF.

DUP councillor continues to 'pray' that Sinn Féin's Gerry Kelly will 'very soon face the one true judge just like Marty' - The Irish News

DUP man prays for Gerry Kelly 'to die very soon' - Sinn Fein calls on party to distance itself from councillor's comments - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

DUP refuse to say if councillor John Carson who called police

Now I'm off to Kelly's Cellars....

Last edited:

razorblade

No one should be surprised about anything those bunch of nutters come out with.

GDPR

I remember listening to an interview with the brilliant American sociologist Paul Gottfried in which he says that one of the reasons he prefers his ancestral Judaism to Christianity is that it allows him to hate his enemies and pray for their destruction- I thought to myself he should check Ulster Protestantism which generally does allow such.

vivabrigada

How can these clowns call themselves Christians? Jesus would have ran his ilk out of temples.

hollandia

Ah ffs lads. A bit of smiting never did anyone any harm.

vivabrigada

Ah ffs lads. A bit of smiting never did anyone any harm.
I suppose that's the only correct way to deal with the loons, mock them!

between the bridges

When the Lord your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy...

Deuteronomy 7:1-2

Commander of the North

When the Lord your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy...

Be excellent to each other - Deuteronomy 90210

hollandia

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Mark 16:15

I spy a massive contradiction for bible literallists...

Commander of the North

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Mark 16:15

I spy a massive contradiction for bible literallists...
Sure tis a work of fiction and littered with contradictions

theloner

The atheist Orangeman defends the Christian's hilarious hypocrisy.

You and your jolly band of misfits down the lodge should start your own comedy club.

Ó Ghabhainn

Did God say this, or did a king say God said this?

The reason I ask is because, as with the hurricanes and gays utterance, people believed God was behind everything. So if there was sunshine, it was thought to be because He was pleased; if there was a storm, it was thought to be because He was angry...

Who wrote Deuteronomy?

Just Jack

One of his enthusiastic constituents responded by writing:
"Kelly should locked away in the hottest corner of Hell with Lucifer himself forever guarding his cell."
I wouldn't be too confident if I were him, Gerry would just shoot the bástard and escape. :lol::cool:

devonish

Did God say this, or did a king say God said this?

The reason I ask is because, as with the hurricanes and gays utterance, people believed God was behind everything. So if there was sunshine, it was thought to be because He was pleased; if there was a storm, it was thought to be because He was angry...

Who wrote Deuteronomy?
A group of stoned students for rag week circa 200AD.

PBP voter

It's progress of sorts.

At least Nordies aren't going after each other with bombs and guns.

Leaving it to God.

former wesleyan

And there are people still stupid enough to want a UI !

New Threads