Everything about Fingleton is hush hush.

richie268

The People You elect to inform you have decided that it is in your interest that you remain ignorant.

"Mr Fingleton last night faced calls to return the €450,000 sum following revelations about it in yesterday's Irish Independent.

Mr Lenihan tasked directors Adrian Kearns and Rory O'Ferrall with examining salary, bonus, pension and other payments made to Mr Fingleton by the ailing lender.

However, officials are now refusing to publish the report or release it under Freedom of Information rules.

Following legal advice, the department claims the report cannot be published because it contains information received in confidence as well as commercially sensitive data"

Fingleton report to remain secret - National News, Frontpage - Independent.ie
I for one can state that my urine is starting to boil!

Fubsss

There's just nothing eft to say any more.

Same sh*t, over and over and over....

keepitreal

However, officials are now refusing to publish the report or release it under Freedom of Information rules.

Following legal advice, the department claims the report cannot be published because it contains information received in confidence as well as commercially sensitive data"
I'd love to know WHAT officials... their names, It's always Officials this and that in this s*ithole.... Never any names or accountability... Just who the f*ck decided this? Why under FOI is this report not being released? ... What is FOI for then? Following legal advice.. who the f*ck are states solicitors working for then? It's not the citizens, that's for sure.

protectionism of the golden circle and lackeys, so flagrant and in your face it's utterly sickening. Another one rides off into the sunset giving us the finger... :mad:

richie268

When things are getting beyond a joke light up a fag and have a smoke!

What else can you do?
Once you read the ************************ that following legal advice the department claims............................................................ blah blah you remember in what country your holed.

Touché

Looks like the establishment will do all it can to keep Fingers onside. I bet he could tell some stories

Pauli

Basically this is a government of cronies, by cronies for the benefit of cronies. Staggering corruption.

Aindriu

Basically this is a government of cronies, by cronies for the benefit of cronies. Staggering corruption.
Fianna FAIL always have been and always will be the same.

Shame on the electorate for electing them over and over again. All they have ever done is brought the country to its knees and to the point of bankruptcy whilst taking whatever they could get from it.

Leeches the lot of them!

TonyB

Twitter
technopolitics
Maybe it's in order to avoid a) being sued by Fingleton and b) ensure the success of future prosecutions?

Barnacle

It used to be said that bankers know more than priests.
Yeah, and long gone are the day that a reference from a priest or bank manager held any weight.

I wonder whether FG will release the report or part of it when they are in power. He definately know where the bodies are buried and also who buried they. Its just sick.

Imagine, the losses equate to more than what the Society made since inception, which was 1873.

The losses were more than the building society ever made throughout its history and the cost of a state bailout is now expected to be €5.4bn.

Barnacle

Maybe it's in order to avoid a) being sued by Fingleton and b) ensure the success of future prosecutions?
I would think the being sued is the most likely one, can't see prosecutions. But I would say that the information contained if released has further ramification than just being sued by Finger.

Porgie

The People You elect to inform you have decided that it is in your interest that you remain ignorant.

"Mr Fingleton last night faced calls to return the €450,000 sum following revelations about it in yesterday's Irish Independent.

Mr Lenihan tasked directors Adrian Kearns and Rory O'Ferrall with examining salary, bonus, pension and other payments made to Mr Fingleton by the ailing lender.

Fingleton report to remain secret - National News, Frontpage - Independent.ie
I for one can state that my urine is starting to boil!
Not to take away from your well justified and understandable anger, of which I am in complete agreement with you!!!! mind your poor nads there lad.:)

DCon

Yeah, and long gone are the day that a reference from a priest or bank manager held any weight.
One or t'other can still sign an Irish passport application!

olamp

What are this government trying to hide? Are there politicians involved in dodgy loans from Irish Nationwide and Anglo??Is it legal to keep this report hidden?

maxthedog

What are this government trying to hide? Are there politicians involved in dodgy loans from Irish Nationwide and Anglo??Is it legal to keep this report hidden?
Well out past minister of finance did get loans fast tracked and over the regulatory limit, from INBS.

So wake up and smell the coffee

He3

That's Irish democrony.

Barnacle

Well out past minister of finance did get loans fast tracked and over the regulatory limit, from INBS.

So wake up and smell the coffee
Yeah, and I would say he is not the only one. Keeping this secret only fuels speculation and will incense people.

eoghanacht

How much dirt does fingers have on FF?

They are siht scared of him.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies