• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Ex M15 David Shayler: lives in squat, dressed as woman, claiming to be Jesus

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
David Shayler is a famous ex MI5 whistleblower - some of his allegations concerned his time in Northern Ireland

BBC, Feb 2000
A former M15 agent has said that former Beatle John Lennon helped fund the IRA in the early 1970s. David Shayler told The Observer that he read the allegation in an M15 file.

RTE, May 2003
An IRA agent who claimed Martin McGuinness told him he fired the first shot on Bloody Sunday has been described as unreliable.
Former MI5 British security service agent David Shayler has told the Saville Inquiry that the informer - codenamed 'Infliction' - had supplied intelligence which was inaccurate.
It would seem he is totally crazy... and has been for quite some time

London Independent

[David Shayler] a 6ft transvestite squatter called Delores Kane who believes he is the Messiah and happens to be Britain's best-known renegade former spy.
and that all of humanity's ills can be cured by a four-year programme of hemp cultivation...
his claims that MI6 funded Islamist fighters to assassinate Libya's Colonel Gaddafi and that MI5 failed to keep track of an IRA bombing cell – revelations that ultimately forced him into exile and earned him two spells in prison. ...
Alongside disarming frankness about his transvestism (Delores is the manifestation of a clothes-swapping habit that dates back to his teenage years and his conviction that "Jesus is a tranny"), Mr Shayler outlines how Castrol GTX adverts are a subliminal reference to God
the former MI5 operative, a fanatic Middlesbrough FC fan who also believes his channelling of "unconditional love" propelled his side into the 2006 Uefa Cup Final
What do people make of M15 now ? And is Martin McGuinness in trouble again ? :lol:

Do the conspiracy theorists think someone got to Shayler ?

cYp

Thac0man

Twitter
twit taa woo
.... a fanatical Middlesbrough fan? Hes really lost the plot alright. :rolleyes:

L'Chaim

And there was me thinking that spys were supposed to blend in and not draw attention to themselves. The state of him! lol

Destiny's Soldier

Very Interesting!

Here's my take.

Shayler is perfectly sane and is not transexual or does not think he is the Messiah.

Shayler certainly was a credible whistleblower in the eyes of the public and MI5 would need to discredit that.

My suspicions were irked a few years back about Shayler when he appeared on Sky news talking about 9/11 being an inside job then going on to explain that the Planes that hit the buildings were holograms as they appear to "melt" into the building.
What a retard I thought at the time. But why would Sky news have him on unless the powers that be in Her Majesty's service gave him & Sky the go ahead. Maybe not so retarded after all. Shayler was a plant to discredit 9/11 truthers.

Shayler is clearly back ONSIDE with his MI5 handlers.

"This is the way it goes Dave, either you do as we tell you and you live, and your family live or else you and yours end up like that other Dave we took care of . You know...whot's his name eh? David Kelly yeah. Our exMI5 buddy Tony Blair, took care of him see.

See Dave, you never leave MI5. We leave you or else we make you leave for good. Get it?
Now get on that wig put on the fake tits, tell the world you're the Messiah and then we let you live. "

scratchnsniff

Very Interesting!

Here's my take.

Shayler is perfectly sane and is not transexual or does not think he is the Messiah.

Shayler certainly was a credible whistleblower in the eyes of the public and MI5 would need to discredit that.

My suspicions were irked a few years back about Shayler when he appeared on Sky news talking about 9/11 being an inside job then going on to explain that the Planes that hit the buildings were holograms as they appear to "melt" into the building.
What a retard I thought at the time. But why would Sky news have him on unless the powers that be in Her Majesty's service gave him & Sky the go ahead. Maybe not so retarded after all. Shayler was a plant to discredit 9/11 truthers.

"This is the way it goes Dave, either you do as we tell you and you live, and your family live or else you and yours end up like that other Dave we took care of . You know...whot's his name eh? David Kelly yeah. Our exMI5 buddy Tony Blair, took care of him see.

See Dave, you never leave MI5. We leave you or else we make you leave for good. Get it?
Now get on that wig put on the fake tits, tell the world you're the Messiah and then we let you live. "
A rather convoluted conspiracy given the time periods involved. I am afraid the poor man is probably just mad not bad.
Have you ever had the urge to support Middlesbrough?

Destiny's Soldier

A rather convoluted conspiracy given the time periods involved. I am afraid the poor man is probably just mad not bad.
Have you ever had the urge to support Middlesbrough?
Convoluted? You must be joking. Time period is right on cue.

He pretty much started spouting on 9/11 being an inside job when it was going viral. Gained their confidence, got on Alex Jones's excellent "Terrorstorm". Now has played out his role as DISCREDITOR when needed.

Shayler and Anne Machon ..his partner or whatever, were on a 9/11 speaking tour in the UK with 9/11 survivor William Rodriguez.

Shayler was supposed to be visiting Ireland with Rodriguez to do same until Shayler pulled out at the last minute. I guess he felt embarrassed and ashamed to be beside such a genuine person as Rodriguez and didn't want to discredit him.

I wouldn't believe a word out of Shayler or any story associated with him. All I can say for you is that you must still believe footballers actually care about the football club they play for.

TommyO'Brien

Very Interesting!

Here's my take.

And people think Shayler is bonkers!:eek: They should try reading your bizarre ramblings. You make David Icke sound sane.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
And people think Shayler is bonkers!:eek: They should try reading your bizarre ramblings. You make David Icke sound sane.
Don't worry - that I understand whilst Destiny's Soldier is a Minister of State - his portfolio isn't that challenging

cYp

TommyO'Brien

Don't worry - that I understand whilst Destiny's Soldier is a Minister of State - his portfolio isn't that challenging

cYp
So that narrows it down to only ten!!! :lol: