Exactly the type of immigrant we could do without

eoghanacht

"Who are you calling a nitwit?" Clearly that post was addressed to you - what part of nitwit did you not understand?

The word 'alleged' is in the article - if you had bothered reading it before your headlong rush into hysterically shrieking 'stormfront'...something which says a lot more about your lack of imagination, not to mention reading, than anything you've said thus far about me :mrgreen:
You said you used the word 'alleged' in the OP ( a lie), when this was pointed out to you, you backtracked and said it was in the article, obviously it's in the article, they havn't been convicted of the crime, but don't allow truth get in the way of your little agenda

jtbooker

but none of the above was mentioned in the OP so you obviously have no wish to discuss anything, ergo i assume it was a poor attempt at baiting people into a response.

Now to answer your question, yes if they are found guilty and as soon as they serve their sentence we should expel them. There's nothing further to discuss, well nothing further i want to discuss with a troll such as yourself.
I love that - your above post simply reads to me as 'my assumption was wrong so I'm going to put it down to you attempting to bait people'

OK so now I'm not just a racist (yawn)...but a racist troll. Why on earth would you bother reply to someone you perceive as a troll? Quit with the flouncing and leave a thread with a parting dignified point if you have to. Then again at least you aired an opinion on the topic at hand which is more than can be said of others...

Website
greatdearleader.blogspot.com
Non-EEA nationals engaged in rape and other serious crimes must be automatically deported after serving their sentences. They have outstayed their welcome and the Irish nation owes nothing to rapists.

jtbooker

You said you used the word 'alleged' in the OP ( a lie), when this was pointed out to you, you backtracked and said it was in the article, obviously it's in the article, they havn't been convicted of the crime, but don't allow truth get in the way of your little agenda
Sorry do you want to drag this discussion down a path of intrinsic semantics or do you want to add something else? If you had read the article then surely I wouldn't be expected to highlight the word 'alleged' as it's intrinsically understood from the reading of the article?

"but don't allow truth get in the way of your little agenda"

Can you please elaborate on this?

Green eyed monster

News reports from the UK show that foreign youths do engage in a huge proportion of these types of crimes (rapes and gang rapes, gang slayings motivated by sadism or enjoyment (as opposed to say - profit)).....

Gang rape: Is it a race issue? - Crime, UK - The Independent
This is a You Tube documentary on the same issue (the disproportionate number of gang rapes in Britain attributed to young black or mixed race males) by the journalist who did the Independent article, for those interested... It's from a Ch4 doc called 'Rape in the City'.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oWn6_lwQQQ"]YouTube- Britain's Gang Rape Epidemic[/nomedia]

jtbooker

hiding behind a poster

Non-EEA nationals engaged in rape and other serious crimes must be automatically deported after serving their sentences. They have outstayed their welcome and the Irish nation owes nothing to rapists.
I seem to remember some Irish men being convicted of a gang-rape in Cratloe Woods in Limerick a few years back. Presumably they should be deported as well?

Website
greatdearleader.blogspot.com
I seem to remember some Irish men being convicted of a gang-rape in Cratloe Woods in Limerick a few years back. Presumably they should be deported as well?
That is not legally possible. We can only do what is legally possible - hence my proposal. Are you saying such non-EEA rapists should be allowed to remain in our country? Why? Is rape suddenly part of multiculturalism? :roll:

jtbooker

Err...you seem to have forgotten how to read too in your scramble to roar the oh-so-tiresome bigoted racist slur at people - have a read of the first sentence of this thread you wally

"In this quaint little tale 6 youths of various African origins allegedly gang-rape a poor girl in a house and then again in a field"

Try formulate a point next time before you go leaping to the insults...otherwise you'll just continue to look silly

eoghanacht

I love that - your above post simply reads to me as 'my assumption was wrong so I'm going to put it down to you attempting to bait people'

OK so now I'm not just a racist (yawn)...but a racist troll. Why on earth would you bother reply to someone you perceive as a troll? Quit with the flouncing and leave a thread with a parting dignified point if you have to. Then again at least you aired an opinion on the topic at hand which is more than can be said of others...
My asumption was based on your OP, you only mentioned deporting the 'alledged' criminals several post later. Is that so hard for you to understand?

Allow me to correct you.

Your OP should have read:

Several immigrants allegedly commited a gang rape, should we deport them IF they are found guilty, to which any resonable person would respond, yes. However you went off on one about chinese rapists and indian scammers.

As for a racist, i never used that word, but if the cap fits.......

Is that dignified enough for ye?

This website didn't exist in 2002, the year that story is dated. Surely there's a more recent example you could have cited? There is isn't there?...
We need no lessons in gang rape from foreign people...

A report released by Children At Risk in Ireland (Cari) described cases by gang rape victims as "shocking" and claimed very few attackers end up in court.

It also revealed that in some instances both the rapists and their victims have been "out of their minds" when the assaults took place.

Cari clinical director Alan Corbett said there was a "significant" problem with gang rape around the country.

He added that about 50 to 66 per cent of calls to their helpline last year involved gang rape.

In its annual report, Cari said the number of teenage gang rapes was worrying and added that many attacks go unreported.

Mr Corbett added: "When you have somebody who is 16 or 17 years old who has experienced rape - and the perpetrators tend to be themselves teenagers - the victim may find it very difficult to talk to their parents.
Depraved; NUMBER OF GANG RAPE CASES SOAR IN IRELAND SHOCKING RISE IN CALLS TO CHILD SEX ABUSE LINE. - Free Online Library

jtbooker

Hmm...although I do enjoy a facetious tone I'm afraid it hasn't been employed here as well as it could have been. The discussion is whether these people, if of course proven guilty,convicted and jailed; should be deported on release - we really don't require any more rapists in this country...as your above post indeed highlights.

hiding behind a poster

That is not legally possible. We can only do what is legally possible - hence my proposal. Are you saying such non-EEA rapists should be allowed to remain in our country? Why? Is rape suddenly part of multiculturalism? :roll:
At this point in time, they are not rapists, FT. You should be very careful with your language.

jtbooker

Hmmm...again a link that is 5 years old doesn't exactly cut it lad. Besides, there are no detailed statistics in that piece to say who exactly, national or immigrant, is responsible for the incredible soar in statistics. A glib response would be to suggest the wave of mass-immigration that hit this country and the soar in statistics coincide strangely...but we wouldn't do that now would we?

Again we are slightly digressing from the point at hand - whether these people should be automatically expelled or not (regardless if the Irish need no lessons in gang rape, forging false documents, whatever)

Fraxinus_

In this quaint little tale 6 youths of various African origins allegedly gang-rape a poor girl in a house and then again in a field

Gardai quiz six teenage boys over alleged rape - National News, Frontpage - Independent.ie

Ahh the joys of multiculturalism...if convictions follow then why are these 'people' not deported immediately upon release? The Irish State gave them and/or their families the chance to contribute to a more progressive society whilst allowing them to better their position in this world and this is the repayment?

Why is it always the Africans that cause the most grief yet contribute the least to our society? Where are the stories of gangs of Chinese men gang raping women or Indian scam artists in Sligo giving our legal system the run around?

:confused:
Why are you comparing a continent to countries......but that's the least thing wrong with your racist thread.

jtbooker

My asumption was based on your OP, you only mentioned deporting the 'alledged' criminals several post later. Is that so hard for you to understand?

Allow me to correct you.

Your OP should have read:

Several immigrants allegedly commited a gang rape, should we deport them IF they are found guilty, to which any resonable person would respond, yes. However you went off on one about chinese rapists and indian scammers.

As for a racist, i never used that word, but if the cap fits.......

Is that dignified enough for ye?

Why are you still here conversing with us trolls? See post 30 above.

I didn't think I'd get a response to my request for your elaboration on

"but don't allow truth get in the way of your little agenda"

But don't put yourself out - I'm not expecting much from someone who has such difficulty in reading comprehension. You've really let the 'he's a racist' tribe down tonight slick...better luck next time I suppose.

Now back to the discussion...

Last edited:
Hmmm...again a link that is 5 years old doesn't exactly cut it lad. Besides, there are no detailed statistics in that piece to say who exactly, national or immigrant, is responsible for the incredible soar in statistics. A glib response would be to suggest the wave of mass-immigration that hit this country and the soar in statistics coincide strangely...but we wouldn't do that now would we?

Again we are slightly digressing from the point at hand - whether these people should be automatically expelled or not (regardless if the Irish need no lessons in gang rape, forging false documents, whatever)

It cuts it alright. It is obvious that there are massive numbers of unreported cases (hmmm, how new...) or cases not getting to court, and that clearly there are Irish boys/men doing it. As to your suggestion that a seeming rise might be down to mass-immigration, pull the other one. Next you'll be telling me that the kiddy-fiddling priests weren't Irish either...

As to your second point, and commenting generally rather than on this case - if they're naturalized citizens then they stay, if they're here temporarily or illegally then they should be deported. But they'd have to go to prison first - otherwise they'll be unpunished.

jtbooker

Why are you comparing a continent to countries......but that's the least thing wrong with your racist thread.
Is that how you usually get your point across? Or what exactly is your point...that I'm a 'racist'? That was it right?

Jesus no wonder the Dail has never ONCE debated the issue of mass immigration with blinkered twits like you screaming 'racist' at every corner