Exactly the type of immigrant we could do without

atkin8

Paddy Jackson faced due process and was found not guilty by a jury, even so his career has been destroyed and his reputation for ever soiled. Irrespective of what you or I believe they are the facts. Drawing comparison with the case of the Asian taxi driver is beyond any possible logic.
A repeat of the Hook statement on it is whats needed ,she was looking for it , how does not suit your logic .Hey Jack remember that fella in swords with the baseball bats .

Lagertha

What's the difference between him and Paddy Jackson? In his culture "sluts get fcked" and he gets away with it.
In his culture rape is a game the whole family plays, just ask the young white rape victims who were groomed by Muslim pedophile gangs all over Britain, many of them are taxi drivers. Of course you know all this, it's just that you can't bring yourself to admit it.

Shpake

Father of four, Toni Muzinga (48), of Cartur Mór, Clybaun Road, told the 16-year-old she should keep secrets from her mother, before offering her money and a new phone if she went with him to Oranmore where no one would see them.

Muzinga pleaded guilty before Galway Circuit Criminal Court last December to sexually assaulting the girl on February 16 last year.
This is really a shocking outrage that he got off with a mere one year in jail (with an additional 12 months suspended for five years).
In my opinion he should be deported for this crime. The judge should be relieved of his duties and send down to the labour exchange to take up regular work... In a macdonalds or something similarly useful.
The bloke was a friend of the family. He was a taxi driver which is a a position of trust. His victim was a child who knew and trusted him.
We need a name change and fast. Instead of Republic of Ireland we should rename it Gomorrah or Sodom or Dodge-City. That way people would know what to expect.

Shpake

This guy raped a woman in his taxi, fled the country and was arrested when he returned here. The rape unit that examined the woman confirmed that she had been brutally raped yet this guy was released without charge because he claimed the sex was consensual.

Taxi driver rape suspect released without charge - Independent.ie
This will have to be played out in the courts as he has claimed that he had consensual sex with the woman. So no comment from me -- or anyone one else, please as to guilt or innocence.
But note. A taxi driver has a duty as a professional to protect the best interests of his client, so it is very much a position of trust.
I think this case will attract a lot of attention.

Lagertha

This will have to be played out in the courts as he has claimed that he had consensual sex with the woman. So no comment from me -- or anyone one else, please as to guilt or innocence.
But note. A taxi driver has a duty as a professional to protect the best interests of his client, so it is very much a position of trust.
I feel so sorry for the poor woman, not only has she been subjected to an horrific ordeal but she is going to go through another ordeal as she's dragged through the mud in Court. Heads will explode among the third wave feminists. Who do they support, the woman who was raped or the alleged rapist because he is a minority and a Muslim?

Shpake

I feel so sorry for the poor woman, not only has she been subjected to an horrific ordeal but she is going to go through another ordeal as she's dragged through the mud in Court. Heads will explode among the third wave feminists. Who do they support, the woman who was raped or the alleged rapist because he is a minority and a Muslim?
Well the rule on social media is "Mums the word". We don't know the full circumstances yet. When I said above the the bloke is going for Chit or bust, what I'm saying is that the courts don't grant much in the way of leniency if the alleged victim must go through a traumatic court appearance. The fact that he returned to this country to face the charge may show that he at least seems to think that he has a strong case.

cunnyfunt

Surely he tool advantage of a drunk women whom he was supposed to transport safely....(the very definition of modern rape)

cunnyfunt

Can you imagine the poutrage and the MSM orgy if a white working class dub taxi man raped a hijab wearing muslim woman? not to mention the shrieks of "hang him" from those turd wave feminazi's

cunnyfunt

So are we going to hear stories that she was looking for it and why was she alone drunk at such a late hour . The hospital examination states it was a brutal assault .
The victim was a male.

RasherHash

Barry Whyte

[MENTION=254]BarryW[/MENTION]hyte85
10h10 hours ago
More
Emergency services are at the scene of a fire at the Shannon Key West in Roosky, Rosscommon. It’s not clear how much damage has been caused.

The hotel has been earmarked to accommodate 80 asylum seekers

ionsniffer

Can you imagine the poutrage and the MSM orgy if a white working class dub taxi man raped a hijab wearing muslim woman? not to mention the shrieks of "hang him" from those turd wave feminazi's
MsdaisyC and her extremist feminist brigade would be out in force protesting

MsDaisyC

MsdaisyC and her extremist feminist brigade would be out in force protesting
You wouldn't because you're too lazy to and expect others to do your protesting for you:sleep:

Lagertha

Well the rule on social media is "Mums the word". We don't know the full circumstances yet. When I said above the the bloke is going for Chit or bust, what I'm saying is that the courts don't grant much in the way of leniency if the alleged victim must go through a traumatic court appearance. The fact that he returned to this country to face the charge may show that he at least seems to think that he has a strong case.
I think he has family ties here, which is possibly why he returned.

Ireland is Different!

A real heartwarming story here....especially in light of another 5 'minors' being accepted by Leo/Simon yesterday.
This shows you that these 'child' migrants can go on to be so much more than mere doctors or scientists

More than €362k stolen from Maynooth University in major money-laundering operation - Independent.ie
A 24-year-old man will be sentenced later as part of an investigation into a major money-laundering operation during which over €350,000 was stolen from Maynooth University.
Gamiya Muftau, formerly of Whitestown Way in Tallaght, Dublin is one of several people currently before Dublin Circuit Criminal Court in relation to the offence.
At a sentence hearing today, the court heard that in the summer of 2015, university staff engaged the construction firm Rhatigans to carry out development work on campus.
Someone claiming to be from Rhatigans phoned the university accounts department and said the company's account details had changed, so university staff duly paid the money they owed the contractor into this new account.
When Rhatigans sought payment for their work, it emerged that the university had been given a fraudulent account number into which it had unwittingly transferred a total of €362,810....

....He has seven previous convictions, six of which are for road traffic offences and one for possession of a false driving licence.
Det Kilfeather agreed with Briain Larkin BL, defending, that the accused did not access any of the money and had accepted that he had been “reckless” in accepting it.
Mr Larkin said Muftau had come to Ireland alone from Africa at the age of 14 under great hardship, and had been accepted under the Separated Child Asylum Scheme. He said Muftau had done very well in his Leaving Cert and was offered a scholarship to Tallaght Institute of Technology which he accepted.
Mr Larkin said that when Muftau turned 18 he was transferred to the adult asylum scheme and was moved to hostel accommodation, which he left and is now squatting with various friends around the country.
8 years here and still not deported but still in the asylum system. Several convictions (for the times he was caught) and I bet they'll have no bearing on his eventual receiving of the right to remain on in Ireland

popular1

A real heartwarming story here....especially in light of another 5 'minors' being accepted by Leo/Simon yesterday.
This shows you that these 'child' migrants can go on to be so much more than mere doctors or scientists

More than €362k stolen from Maynooth University in major money-laundering operation - Independent.ie

8 years here and still not deported but still in the asylum system. Several convictions (for the times he was caught) and I bet they'll have no bearing on his eventual receiving of the right to remain on in Ireland
Surely this nonsense can't go on
We will all be out in the street paying
For these ungrateful crooks.

Northsideman

Surely this nonsense can't go on
We will all be out in the street paying
For these ungrateful crooks.
It can go on and it will go on until people stop just thinking this can't go on and starting saying and shouting it can't go on.