Exactly the type of immigrant we could do without

Emily Davison

The guy fled the country. The rape unit confirmed that the woman had been brutally raped. He said that the sex was consensual. She said she was raped. He is a brown Muslim migrant who got away with rape because he is a brown Muslim migrant. A file being sent to the DPP means the case is not going to be pursued. In his culture white women are there to be raped by men like him.
The sexual assault unit did not conclude she had been brutally raped.

There is a thing called a court. That will decide whether this man is guilty or not.

The color if his skin is irrelevant. Except to racists like you.

And your comment about the file to the DPP meaning the case will not be pursed is a lie. Because none of us know what the DPP will decide. Personally I think there will be a court case and I think he will be convicted.

Emily Davison

Paddy Jackson faced due process and was found not guilty by a jury, even so his career has been destroyed and his reputation for ever soiled. Irrespective of what you or I believe they are the facts. Drawing comparison with the case of the Asian taxi driver is beyond any possible logic.
Of course they are comparable. Both are he said she said.

Clanrickard

Of course they are comparable. Both are he said she said.
They aren't. There well be extra evidence in the case involving the taxi driver such as vaginal bruising or such. No two cases are the same. Obviously lagertha thinks the taxi driver is guilty because of his skin colour and religion.

Emily Davison

They aren't. There well be extra evidence in the case involving the taxi driver such as vaginal bruising or such. No two cases are the same. Obviously lagertha thinks the taxi driver is guilty because of his skin colour and religion.
The taxi driver is going to say she hopped into his taxi voluntarily. He will also say the sex was consensual. She was disorientated. Does that mean her memory is hazy. Not good that in front of a jury. Her best bet is how badly she was physically damaged, and it sounds like a horrific attack.

Plus if the jury has many racists on it, comparable to this thread, he's convicted on that alone.

But all he needs is reasonable doubt.

And of course, she might decide not to go ahead with a trial. Particularly as this is a high publicity one.

petaljam

The girl in the rugby case had vaginal tearing that required medical repair. Didn't make any difference.
"Just likes a bit of rough" was the defence, I gather.

Those women, eh, you couldn't be up to them - one minute they're begging you to hurt them and then
they go whinging to the cops!

atkin8

The girl in the rugby case had vaginal tearing that required medical repair. Didn't make any difference.
"Just likes a bit of rough" was the defence, I gather.

Those women, eh, you couldn't be up to them - one minute they're begging you to hurt them and then
they go whinging to the cops!
I thought one was not allowed to comment on the result of jury trials ??

Lagertha

You wouldn't because you're too lazy to and expect others to do your protesting for you:sleep:
Where's the outrage at this though from you and your kind? A woman was repeatedly and brutally raped in a taxi yet I've heard not a peep on this from women in Ireland? Where are the protests demanding justice for her? Where is the outrage that this man is free to roam the streets? The third wave feminists probably think she had it coming for being out on her own. If he'd been a white male you'd want him strung up from the nearest lamp pole if he'd raped a Muslim woman.

Lagertha

I think the guy is guilty because the police were able to identify him from the description that the woman he repeatedly and brutally raped gave to them. You think he should be able to get away with it because of his skin colour and religion.

Emily Davison

Where's the outrage at this though from you and your kind? A woman was repeatedly and brutally raped in a taxi yet I've heard not a peep on this from women in Ireland? Where are the protests demanding justice for her? Where is the outrage that this man is free to roam the streets? The third wave feminists probably think she had it coming for being out on her own. If he'd been a white male you'd want him strung up from the nearest lamp pole if he'd raped a Muslim woman.
You only care about your racist agenda. The rest of us are hoping the DPP will prosecute and that the women isn't too traumatised to go to court after what she saw happen in Belfast and many other court cases. I know I wouldn't be so brave.

Link to third wave feminists whatever they are. Lies by you of course.

And you'll find it's the usual misognists on p.ie who along with being racists generally think women are asking for it. Not feminists. And not third wave ones either.

atkin8

Why would you ever think that?
Man cleared of murdering a man with baseball bat

This was the case I made a comment on . This was the reply from a mod

Reason: Hi - I've removed this post, pending review by the moderators, on the grounds that it might cause legal difficulties. Please note that you are responsible for all of the content which appears in a post that you make, including any content originally p

Clanrickard

I think the guy is guilty because the police were able to identify him from the description that the woman he repeatedly and brutally raped gave to them. You think he should be able to get away with it because of his skin colour and religion.
I think a court should decide on innocence or guilt.

Lagertha

I think a court should decide on innocence or guilt.
Didn't seem to matter to the people protesting about the last high profile rape case, lots of accusations of male privilege, of course those guys were white and Irish can't be calling the brown Muslim rapist a rapist though. You're head must be ready to explode having to choose between supporting a white female rape victim and supporting her brown Muslim rapist.

Ireland is Different!

You'd think after spending 20 years in Ireland and being part of the 'new Irish' as the IT would call them, that he would have integrated to his new country by now and have left the old ways behind him

Father of six facing new charges over botched circumcision
Father of six facing new charges over botched circumcision - Independent.ie
A 54-YEAR-OLD man has been charged with endangerment of life and impersonating a doctor in connection with a crude circumcision carried out on a 10-month-old baby boy.
The infant needed emergency medical attention and was hospitalised for two weeks.
Father-of-six Philip Ogbewe (54), from Nigeria but living in Ireland for 20 years and residing at Green Lanes, Drogheda, Co Louth, allegedly used a surgical blade on the infant during a circumcision just over three years ago.
The baby boy needed a blood transfusion and required surgery at Mullingar Midland Regional Hospital and later at Our Lady's Children's Hospital, Crumlin.
He had initially been charged in November with assault causing harm to the baby boy in a midlands town on a date in December 2015.
He was refused bail on November 16 last.

Fr Dougal

The Terrible Truth About - YouTube

"Ireland 2040" is a 25 year Irish Government planning document which aims to import countless migrants into Ireland, largely from Africa. Stefan Molyneux, Host of Freedomain Radio, unpacks the horrifying social engineering at work in this plan, and details the effects of mass migration on Ireland so far.

"By 2040, we know that Ireland will be home to an additional one million people. We will need at least an extra 600,000 jobs and a half a million additional homes. Twenty years ago, we were a country of 3.5 million people; by 2040, that will be approaching 6 million people. Together with Northern Ireland, our island will have a population of around 8 million by 2040.

"Between now and 2040, our small but dynamic country will have to cope with enormous changes in social, economic, cultural and environmental terms. For example, the number of people over 65 will more than double by then, half the jobs that people will work at in 2040 may not even exist today and we are likely to be facing increased environmental and climate pressures."

Around 6.6 million people live on the island of Ireland, 4.75 million people in Ireland (72% of total) and 1.85 million people in Northern Ireland (28% of total) (Census of population 2016/NISRA). By 2040, the island we share will be home to almost 8 million people.
…planning for nearly 1.4 million extra people on this island, their homes and places of work and the infrastructure required to support this growth, while at the same time ensuring good outcomes in terms of physical and community development and environmental quality, poses several shared challenges, including:
Managing our growth strategically for long-term benefit in terms of economic and social development and environmental quality.
Working together for mutual advantage in areas such as economic development and promotion, co-ordination of social and physical infrastructure provision and environmental management.

The National Planning Framework is the Government’s plan to cater for the extra one million people that will be living in Ireland, the additional two thirds of a million people working in Ireland and the half a million extra homes needed in Ireland by 2040...

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
One way to keep the rather ugly relationship between the government and the construction industry going I suppose. By 2040 we will have built loads of homes and quite possibly knocked down a few more rounds of 'ghost estates' in the cycle of inflation of the property market and property market busts.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Anyone remember the ghost estates around the country or are they all with O'Leary & Sons in the grave now?

petaljam

Man cleared of murdering a man with baseball bat

This was the case I made a comment on . This was the reply from a mod

Reason: Hi - I've removed this post, pending review by the moderators, on the grounds that it might cause legal difficulties. Please note that you are responsible for all of the content which appears in a post that you make, including any content originally p
I can't see any sign of this, was the whole thread removed, or just your post? But just for information, the notice you quote there doesn't say there's a ban on simply commenting on a case, just that any comments must remain within usual legal constraints on defamation.

If you think my post just now broke those rules, then don't hesitate to report it. Personally I think it remained on the right side of them, but, you know.