• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Explosions and gunfire heard at scene of Paris hostage situation

Dame_Enda

Could it be coordinated with Orlando attacker?

JohnD66

If had to guess, I would say that this is part of ISIS's now annual call for random attacks on the unbelievers during ramadan. Hope I'm wrong though.

Crazy horse 6

If had to guess, I would say that this is part of ISIS's now annual call for random attacks on the unbelievers during ramadan. Hope I'm wrong though.
Time will tell. Sick of this s h it now so much hatred out there from Muslims towards the west all aided and abated by liberal left gobs h ites

Kershaw

Police couple killed in knife attack in Paris suburb before officers shoot dead suspect
A three-year-old was also caught up in the incident

A French couple, who were both police officers, have been killed in knife attacks by an unknown assailant, who has now been shot dead by police after a tense stand off.

A small boy, 3, was caught up in the hostage situation which followed but was later rescued by police.

One of the victims, named in in local media as Jean-Baptiste Salvaing, deputy chief of judicial police at Les Mureaux police station, was killed first at around 8pm.

Mr Salvaing, aged 42, was returning home, out of uniform, when he was stabbed nine times in the abdomen, reported Le Figaro newspaper.

Police couple killed in knife attack in Paris suburb before officers shoot dead suspect | Europe | News | The Independent

off with their heads

We don't know if it's Islam related yet. Could be anything. France needs to examine its knife laws though.
if it wasn't a knife it would be a rock..hammer..pitchfork etc legislation cannot sort out the deranged

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies