Explosive Dutch documentary on Trumps links to Russian mob.

toastedheretic

Oh no, its Donnies breakdown :D
Yep, Donnies close to the edge at the minute alright, paranoia has set in and staff turnover has escalated.
Seems that Hatch is now having high level security briefings they know the obvious lineage is undermined.
The way I see it playing out Trump will turn self over rather than have Ivanka and two lads take the bullet. European IC have the trump kids by the balls.

GDPR

Yep, Donnies close to the edge at the minute alright, paranoia has set in and staff turnover has escalated.
Seems that Hatch is now having high level security briefings they know the obvious lineage is undermined.
The way I see it playing out Trump will turn self over rather than have Ivanka and two lads take the bullet. European IC have the trump kids by the balls.
This is way over the heads of the low-level Putinist clowns and anti-snowflake Orange Lovers on here, because they havent been following it.

Pie dropped the ball big time on this one. Politics anoraks? I dont think so.

Surkov

This is way over the heads of the low-level Putinist clowns and anti-snowflake Orange Lovers on here, because they havent been following it.

Pie dropped the ball big time on this one. Politics anoraks? I dont think so.
You need to get out more.

bormotello

The Democrats and the liberal MSM are literally having a breakdown before our eyes. It may be be a long long time before they stop digging the hole they are in.
Blaming Russia for everything is only choice they have before libtards will finally admit that liberalism failed

Surkov

I do hope your fantasies will sustain you for the next eight wonderful years of American history. So awesome:cool:

And BTW, Ivanka will become the first woman POTUS in eight years time.:cool:

bormotello

You might need to learn what liberalism is before making such a call..
Probably you need to open eyes and learn yourself what liberalism become in last years

GDPR

The main reason Trump wont release his tax returns is because dodgy Russian money began flowing to him as far back as the late 80s.

Sticking up silly memes on Pie doesnt change that.

Sorry, boys - you look like 14 year olds.

toastedheretic

Such confidence! Like when you smirked and crowed about how crooked Hillary was a 'shoe in'!
[emoji38]
It's all you've got though isn't it, it's libtard, snowflake,SJW, just more of the same empty invective. Yourself and your droog mates are total fukking lightweights, yella to the wick...

GDPR

It's all you've got though isn't it, it's libtard, snowflake,SJW, just more of the same empty invective. Yourself and your droog mates are total fukking lightweights, yella to the wick...
They are trolls. No content in their posts - just empty sloganeering.

I note the Donnie Defenders have all fallen away. It must have dawned they got terribly excited over a corrupt nothing-burger. Mind you, they yearn for Fianna Fail :D

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies