FAI Training camps in Northern Ireland

McSlaggart

Should the FAI offer to set up training camps in Northern Ireland?

The IFA are always complaining that they run camps and develop players which end up playing for the FAI. I am sure they would be supportive of this move as it would take some of the burden of spending public money and running training camps in places like Derry (sorry IFA Londonderry).

Mushroom

Should the FAI offer to set up training camps in Northern Ireland?

The IFA are always complaining that they run camps and develop players which end up playing for the FAI. I am sure they would be supportive of this move as it would take some of the burden of spending public money and running training camps in places like Derry (sorry IFA Londonderry).

Would you happen to know of any organisation in NI that might be in a position to lease any of its unused training facilities to the FAI?

McSlaggart

Would you happen to know of any organisation in NI that might be in a position to lease any of its unused training facilities to the FAI?
I am sure the Derry City football club would have some good facilities to start with. Then their is lots of council run facilities which would be happy to ensure the FAI needs would be met.

New Threads

Most Replies