• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

" Fair " claim about AK47 find in Crossmaglen

st333ve

Willie Frazer is a suspected Loyalist terrorist who is not allowed a legal firearm.
ALL Illegal firearms and dangerous behaviour should be condemned by this organisation which supports loyalist terrorists.

Willie Frazer stated he has no problem with loyalist terrorists (still armed) marching in his bands and he also stated that no loyalist terrorist should ever have been locked up.

Ofcourse this man should not have had a gun, but neither should Willie and he should stop supporting those who do if he wants to condemn anyone else!

Frazer is of the belief that only protestants are victims, loyalist paramilitaries are fine so his organisation is not in the position to condemn those who think alike to him.

"FAIR" Should leave the condemnation to normal sane people.

ArmaghForSam

Willie Frazier is a dillusional uneducated half-wit, and anyone who takes anything he says remotely seriously needs help.

rockyracoon

FARCE say someone is a SF activitist and we all believe them, yeah.

st333ve

Their "attack on britishness" thread was the best, they were outraged that "irish" appeared on British passports.
They started getting all hot headed complaining about it destroying their Britness, bla bla..

Turned out to be Scots Gaelic.

Theyre a strange bunch of moaners.

Amach na Casca

Even if Willie Frazer is correct (and its a big if) and this Sinn Féin member has an AK47 in his possesion, its not going to derail the peace process or powersharing. It'll just be condemned by leading members, and the guy probably expelled from the party. Thats it!

Of course Willie is just looking for publicity with this mock outrage. As steve said "he has no problems with loyalist terrorists." Which makes his mutterings all the more hypocritical.

supamolli

"Willie Frazer is a suspected Loyalist terrorist who is not allowed a legal firearm."

Not true so therefore potentially libellous.

According to the PSNI, he is a known associate of Loyalist terrorists and therefore not allowed a legal firearm.

Ireland2007

supamolli said:
"Willie Frazer is a suspected Loyalist terrorist who is not allowed a legal firearm."

According to the PSNI, he is a known associate of Loyalist terrorists and therefore not allowed a legal firearm.
Being a known associate of Republicans used to be enough to get ye a good auld fashioned kickin in the North from the RUC.

jerryp

Ireland2007 said:
supamolli said:

Being a known associate of Republicans used to be enough to get ye a good auld fashioned kickin in the North from the RUC.
Still pining for the good old days ? :)

Aindriu

Ireland2007 said:
supamolli said:

And yer house rearranged by an army search team so.

Henry Joy

ArmaghForSam said:
Willie Frazier is a dillusional uneducated half-wit, and anyone who takes anything he says remotely seriously needs help.
Maybe you should spellcheck your posts before accusing others of being uneducated or half-witted. ;)

st333ve

supamolli said:

Oh excuse me, "a known associate" :roll:

I suspect he wears union jack boxers, is that libellous considering i havent actually stated that does or does not?

Everyones gone libel mad!

Erin go Bragh

So what...

It's Crossmaglen, the good old Republican heartland of South Armagh.

I have not read this on ANY decent news website, only appears on the loyalist shite!!

Maybe it was a souvenir or a toy one!!

Shit, maybe its mine, can't remember were did I put mine??

eskrimador

Things are bad when you can't own a rifle. What would Charlton Heston say about it......."FROM MY COLD, DEAD HANDS!!!!!"

A guy I know who is a thalidamide victim got done for small arms posession......the basterds!!

likesfish

my brother got stopped in florida for speeding with an ak 47 and 5000 rounds in the boot.:eek:
que long conversation about guns and an invite to the range petunia

mind you pira wasted a fornight in the 70s trying to buy arms on the black market in florida.:rolleyes:

because their was'nt one :eek:
roll into a store load up with whatever you wanted.

Northern Voice

Why do these old threads keep appearing on the Northern Ireland homepage?

Have to hit 'last post' every time I want to see new posts.

Ren84

Why do these old threads keep appearing on the Northern Ireland homepage?

Have to hit 'last post' every time I want to see new posts.
Yeah, the admins must be taking a sabbatical or something because this forum has been messed up recently.