Fantasist O'Callaghan is dead:

Boy M5

I can't be assed to pop out to a local hotel and pick up a bulk copy of the Sindo
Is the masthead mournful black today, are there special columns from Owen Harris & Dame Ruth Bag-Lady?

Callaghan joined a subversive organisation, killed people in cold blood. Then turned informer (whilst he killed some more) then engaged in a second career as a fantasist and practioner of losing the trousers japes with fellas he met in Chiswick pubs.

Whilst being faciltated and lauded by the discredited detrious of the revisionist cult.
Their revisionism isn't looking at history with new eyes rather the past, recent past and present with swivel eyed extremism.

I hope he is at peace. However, should anyone, except his heirs, mourn him ?

JimmyFoley

You don't seem to have any facts.
Well, I know for a fact that M Ferris thinks that SOC was the most likely source of information re the arms shipment that Gardai intercepted.

I *think* Ferris would know whether SOC was in the IRA at that time.

Calvin J. Hamilton

You mean a man facing death in a pub would not plead for his life. grow up

HE was an RUC man for years and knew that the day he would face death could very well come, he didn't plea, he attempted to close jacks cubicle door on SOC with left hand and pull up his clothes with his right hand.

SOC could have showed some decency to an enemy combatant by letting Flanagan pull up his trousers before shooting him, it would only have taken less than 5 seconds and SOC would hardly have been accused of showing weakness in front of the enemy for such a gesture

Last edited:

im axeled

Nobody respects informers........

Do not betray your own people.....

The Irish politicians betraying their own people to the Eu empire should bear in mind the end results for Traitors.......
they do not consider it betraying, they consider it as politics

Sweet Darling

I can't be assed to pop out to a local hotel and pick up a bulk copy of the Sindo
Is the masthead mournful black today, are there special columns from Owen Harris & Dame Ruth Bag-Lady?

Callaghan joined a subversive organisation, killed people in cold blood. Then turned informer (whilst he killed some more) then engaged in a second career as a fantasist and practioner of losing the trousers japes with fellas he met in Chiswick pubs.

Whilst being faciltated and lauded by the discredited detrious of the revisionist cult.
Their revisionism isn't looking at history with new eyes rather the past, recent past and present with swivel eyed extremism.

I hope he is at peace. However, should anyone, except his heirs, mourn him ?
Still he broke the provies

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies