• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Far right Hero - so called Grand Torino attacked with a milkshake.

elbart

About 21 minutes in the attack happens.

Whilst I will not condone the attack (waste of a good milkshake) it seems that milkshakes are becoming the popular choice when dealing with public figures that are disliked.

Itsalaugh

He has some neck on himself shouting traitor to the nation at the woman even if she was the daughter of a senior FF 26 county zealot.

kimari

Twitter
dont like it
Hardly a milkshake if she mixed curry powder into whatever liquid she threw in his face the spices in that would cause severe irritation to his eyes anyone doubting that feel free to mix some up in water and splash some in your eye s

silverharp

sure why not just fill it with acid or quick drying cement?

Clanrickard

Do you know who the woman who assaulted him in the video is?
Leah Doherty. I can smell the cat litter from here.

About 21 minutes in the attack happens.

Whilst I will not condone the attack (waste of a good milkshake) it seems that milkshakes are becoming the popular choice when dealing with public figures that are disliked.
Disliked? He was condoning arson attacks at the time. Want to play the hardman? This is what happens
This is an assault oure and simple. Don't like either of the two protagonists but I dislike people throwing anything at anyone. If you can't debate shut up.

Buchaill Dana

Hardly a milkshake if she mixed curry powder into whatever liquid she threw in his face the spices in that would cause severe irritation to his eyes anyone doubting that feel free to mix some up in water and splash some in your eye s
She didn't though, did she...

kimari

Twitter
dont like it
She didn't though, did she...
you need to check your facts before you post she put on her facebook page [welcome to leitrim tan turd look foreward to more curry/coke shakes on the high street]

Buchaill Dana

you need to check your facts before you post she put on her facebook page [welcome to leitrim tan turd look foreward to more curry/coke shakes on the high street]
She did not put curry powder in the shake.

She put a small amount of mild curry sauce from a well known fast food joint.

truthisfree

Twitter is funny...found one comment on Leah Dohertys timeline...'Pound shop Tommy Robinson' :D

Pyewacket

I for deffo see a Food Network Series here.

Madhur Jaffrey gives tips on adding curry powder to milkshakes for political protest, Jamie Oliver advises how to slam in the shake on a motorbike as he whizzes round town, and Nigella Lawson says "Everything is better with a chocolate drizzle".

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies