Far right Hero - so called Grand Torino attacked with a milkshake.

rainmaker

Administrator
I take I can reply to those who refer to me as racist with a counter comment without the usual biased thread ban . I am aware its your personal forum however .
You have expressed opinions that most reasonable people would certainly agree are racist.

atkin8

I love being called a liar. But you object to being described as a racist - you have about as much self awareness as Rommel there.
You are just playing around looking to stoke and bait posters . You made the assumption now back it up .In true hitch terms a coward and a liar . I should really put you on ignore .

rainmaker

Administrator
You are just playing around looking to stoke and bait posters . You made the assumption now back it up .In true hitch terms a coward and a liar .
You challenged me to show a racist post of yours and when I do you have a tantrum.

atkin8

I did. This is you.
Africans especially Nigerians its common knowledge in the asylum system most get leave to remain as failed refugees . Apart from Africans other nationalities who are economic migrants claim also and they are white .You can call me a racist until the cows come home for all I care . I dont care about your feeble leftover opinions .

Last edited:

A Voice

"Buchaill Dana" (Buachaill Dána btw) under cross-examination:

She did not put curry powder in the shake.

She put a small amount of mild curry sauce from a well known fast food joint.
Just :D:D:D !!

What are you clowning around on behalf of these turds for? Get some real purpose in your life ffs.

recedite

Whether the curry/chilli was in powder or sauce form is irrelevant. It was obviously put into the milkshake especially to act as an irritant, because nobody puts it in a milkshake that they intend to drink.

Anyway it seems from this latest video that both criminal and civil prosecutions are being prepared. The Gardai are investigating the assault and GT has a solicitor pursuing the angle of criminal damages to person and property.

rainmaker

Administrator
Africans especially Nigerians its common knowledge in the asylum system most get leave to remain as failed refugees . Apart from Africans other nationalities who are economic migrants claim also and they are white .You can call me a racist until the cows come home for all I care . I dont care about your feeble leftover opinions .
I am just pointing out you are a racist, and you challenged me to provide an example of this racism and I did.

Which is why you get labelled a racist.

Buchaill Dana

"Buchaill Dana" (Buachaill Dána btw) under cross-examination:

Just :D:D:D !!

What are you clowning around on behalf of these turds for? Get some real purpose in your life ffs.
I was just correcting a lie. He was not burned nor anything like it

The OD

It's common knowledge, many people are saying, I met a guy down the pub are not reliable sources of information.

If you knew anything about Nigeria you would know what parts of it have suffered with Boko Haram attacks over the last few years, homophobia is rife and there are a lot of fundamentalist Christians and Muslims with tension between them where there areas of dominance overlap.

Certainly there are scammers and fraudsters and criminals coming here, but to label every Nigerian thus is the very epitome of racism, so boo fúcking hoo all you want, if the pillow case with cutout eye holes your Mammy made for you fits, wear it.

giphy.gif

RoscommonFF

these milkshake throwers probably have a higher Soy content then is in the shakes. Wearing masks and only acting in groups is such weak behaviour. Bet they were all bullied in school for their failure to launch.
they obviously were'nt bullied hard enough. Scum like that are easy to persuade to top themselves, just have to keep triggering them.

rainmaker

Administrator
they obviously were'nt bullied hard enough. Scum like that are easy to persuade to top themselves, just have to keep triggering them.
A supporter of the National Party. You can trigger who you like - you will never gain electoral success.

Ironically and hilariously it is the Torino fans on this thread who are acting like triggered snowflakes.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies