Far right Hero - so called Grand Torino attacked with a milkshake.

The Nal

A supporter of the National Party. You can trigger who you like - you will never gain electoral success.
I think they're hilarious. The little fella with his tiny microphone. Great stuff.

This little jabroni

"What fundamentally has occurred here is that Google have decided who can speak and who cannot speak, what can be said and what cannot be said" despite him having the freedom to stand outside Google HQ with a comedy megaphone speaking as much as he likes, saying what he likes, freely.

Its great stuff, it really is.

Splodge

Are you saying she should be treated differently that a man in such a situation, I have never heard such sexist remarks in my life. What century are you living in.
Most decent men don’t punch women no matter which century they’re living in.

Jack Walsh

I think they're hilarious. The little fella with his tiny microphone. Great stuff.

This little jabroni

"What fundamentally has occurred here is that Google have decided who can speak and who cannot speak, what can be said and what cannot be said" despite him having the freedom to stand outside Google HQ with a comedy megaphone speaking as much as he likes, saying what he likes, freely.

Its great stuff, it really is.
This really reminded me of this

xy54n.jpg

And this

"Follow the Worms"
Indeed

RasherHash

I'll take it you are femtard then. As you are selective in what you want to be equal in.
In this day and age of acid attacks. it is reasonable to punch anyone who fakes one. In fact it is your public duty.
:LOL:

RasherHash

This is interesting from Gt...

RasherHash

Letter from Anthoney Coughlin TCD wrt-Brexit...Irish NGO complex...soft power...Garda corruption allowing thousands of foreign criminals access to our welfare system...

Levellers

Letter from Anthoney Coughlin TCD wrt-Brexit...Irish NGO complex...soft power...Garda corruption allowing thousands of foreign criminals access to our welfare system...

I get a great kick out of listening to people use words they don't understand and can't pronounce.
🧐

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies