• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Far Right hero who plotted to kill a Labour MP is also a convicted child sex offender.

rainmaker

Administrator
Leading far right racist & homophobic activist Jack Renshaw, today convicted of plotting to murder Labour MP Rosie Cooper, has also been revealed to be a convicted sex offender, jailed for grooming underage boys.

The information could only be released after the guilty verdict in his trial for conspiracy to murder.

It was also revealed Renshaw, a key member in the proscribed far right group 'National Action' who were aware of his investigation for child sex offences, planned to kill the policewoman who investigated the abuse case.

He was also a friend of fellow National Action members Christopher Lythgoe and Matthew Hankinson, who were jailed for their membership of the group, (and were defended by admirers on this site).

Given the recent history of far right attacks like those by Brevik, the Charleston massacre, murder of Labour MP Jo Cox & the recent slaughter of innocent people in Christchurch, it would seem MI5 are justified in in calling the far right a serious terrorist threat.

It is also interesting that the far right, for all their heroic bravado, always seem to target the most vulnerable - lone female MPs, a childrens summer camp, innocent worshippers in New Zealand & South Carolina.
Far-right terrorism has been identified as a key threat to the safety and prosperity of the country, according to the director general of MI5, Andrew Parker, and Cressida Dick, the commissioner of the Metropolitan police.
Writing in the Times, the pair warned that they are “concerned about the growing threat from violent extremism … covering a spectrum of hate-driven ideologies, including the extreme right and left.” “Over the past few years (police) have stopped a number of right-wing terrorist attacks from getting through,” they wrote. Far-right terrorism threat growing: MI5, police chiefs

Herr Rommel

Leading far right racist & homophobic activist Jack Renshaw, today convicted of plotting to murder Labour MP Rosie Cooper, has also been revealed to be a convicted sex offender, jailed for grooming underage boys.

The information could only be released after the guilty verdict in his trial for conspiracy to murder.

It was also revealed Renshaw, a key member in the proscribed far right group 'National Action' who were aware of his investigation for child sex offences, planned to kill the policewoman who investigated the abuse case.

He was also a friend of fellow National Action members Christopher Lythgoe and Matthew Hankinson, who were jailed for their membership of the group, (and were defended by admirers on this site).

Given the recent history of far right attacks like those by Brevik, the Charleston massacre, murder of Labour MP Jo Cox & the recent slaughter of innocent people in Christchurch, it would seem MI5 are justified in in calling the far right a serious terrorist threat.

It is also interesting that the far right, for all their heroic bravado, always seem to target the most vulnerable - lone female MPs, a childrens summer camp, innocent worshippers in New Zealand & South Carolina.
MI5 lol

RasherHash

Exactly my thoughts, if MI5 or the cops don't have their dirty paw marks all over this I'll be surprised.

They had at least one informer and I wouldn't be terribly surprised if Renshaw himself wasn't encouraged by agent provocateurs which is an unfortunate regular occurrence wrt-(so-called) neo Nazi gangs.

Herr Rommel

Exactly my thoughts, if MI5 or the cops don't have their dirty paw marks all over this I'll be surprised.

They had at least one informer and I wouldn't be terribly surprised if Renshaw himself wasn't encouraged by agent provocateurs which is an unfortunate regular occurrence wrt-(so-called) neo Nazi gangs.
I'd have to laugh at anyone on an Irish website who believes anything out of MI5

amsterdemmetje

First two posters to respond are far right who'da thunk it .
One has no problem shooting children the other has spent most of his time sneering at dead women and children on the site no mention at all about the conviction for sex offences except to say he was put up to it.

Golah veNekhar

Anglosphere type "White Nationalism" and Neo-Nazism in particular seems to attract a lot of not just odd balls but out and out sociopaths, Satanists, witches, etc.

Herr Rommel

First two posters to respond are far right who'da thunk it .
One has no problem shooting children the other has spent most of his time sneering at dead women and children on the site no mention at all about the conviction for sex offences except to say he was put up to it.
I'd have no problem shooting anyone on my properly. Please try and get it right.

amsterdemmetje

I'd have no problem shooting anyone on my properly. Please try and get it right.
I do have it right you specifically and categorically said you would shoot children ,the brave man that you are .
Like all far right extremists im sure you're just the normal run of the mill coward and a child would be about the only thing you could handle .

LawAndOrdure

I do have it right you specifically and categorically said you would shoot children ,the brave man that you are .
Like all far right extremists im sure you're just the normal run of the mill coward and a child would be about the only thing you could handle .
So on the one hand far right extremism is a deadly threat and on the other they're all normal run of the mill cowards? Which is it?

rainmaker

Administrator
I'd have to laugh at anyone on an Irish website who believes anything out of MI5
They are right. The number of your fellow far right travelers that have been behind terror incidents or plots in the UK is almost on a par with Islamic extremists in the UK.

Apart from that it's also backed up by a number of police forces, including the Met.

jimbohane

Amazing that only murders committed by those on the far right shock our M15 mod.

rainmaker

Administrator

Amazing that only murders committed by those on the far right shock our M15 mod.
Pathetic post, but then fact free whataboutery is about all we could expect from a racist.

LawAndOrdure

They are right. The number of your fellow far right travelers that have been behind terror incidents or plots in the UK is almost on a par with Islamic extremists in the UK.

Apart from that it's also backed up by a number of police forces, including the Met.
Any statistics to back that up? How about in Western Europe and the rest of the world?

rainmaker

Administrator

It was one of their number that realised they were going to far, got cold feet and turned. Not initially to the Security Service either, but to the group 'Hope Not Hate' who rightly reported it.

The rest of your post is just your penchant for explaining away inconvenient facts by making up a conspiracy theory.

amsterdemmetje

So on the one hand far right extremism is a deadly threat and on the other they're all normal run of the mill cowards? Which is it?
Cowards are the worst threat ,be they Islamic scum or far right .In case you didn't notice cowards shoot /bomb children and unarmed men and women true definition of cowardice . Jesus you lads are dim.

LawAndOrdure

That group is not the only far right terror organization in existence - nice try though.
The individual in question is described as "leading" and that he is regarded as a hero. If the core organisation of a leading light can muster no more than 100 members in a country of 70m people then the UK does not have a far right problem. Knife crime in London dwarfs any potential risk.