• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

FAS payoff was authorised by the very highest level.

Digout

I wont say the exact information I've been given, but join the dots. I've been told that the payment to Roddy Molloy was cleared by the very highest level.

Digout

+ the Greens were not invited to the meeting when it was discussed.

jake76

Whoever authorized it should resign immediately

zakalwe1

so he didn't consult his own legal knowledge (as a solicitor) when signing the cheque?

Quiet Man

I wont say the exact information I've been given, but join the dots. I've been told that the payment to Roddy Molloy was cleared by the very highest level.
Wow, an another anonymous exclusive which cant be backed up!

C'mon where's your balls, stick your neck out for once and tell us exactly what you purport to know

Clanrickard

C'mon where's your balls, stick your neck out for once and tell us exactly what you purport to know
Better still send us a pirvate message with the names and sources. That way DGDS can be adhered to.

baldur0300

A very typical digout thread. Long on rumour and innuendo but very short on sources and facts.

Digout

Check my previous posts on FAS, I made this forum aware of a 6 figure advertising scandal last year. I know more about whats going on but I cant post it. Lets just say there is a MAJOR scandal sitting under all of this.

truthisfree

No surprise there......life goes on, corruptly unfortunately!

loaded32

No, THEY did not.
Thanks Digout, but this was fairly obvious to me anyway that "they" decided this between the 2 of them and Coughlan nor the greens were involved...In fairness, do you think "they" were going to let Calamity Coughlan make such a big political decision that could impact on them so heavily! ? ; )....what I heard on radio this morning anyway, it was said that the highest was involved in signing this off

zakalwe1

No, THEY did not.

ffs the fat cnut and lehmihan were "allegedly" involved????

as blatent lies go, this ranks up there with Kim Jong Il's 13 holes in one in his first round of golf ever.

Digout

A very typical digout thread. Long on rumour and innuendo but very short on sources and facts.
I awaiting the statement from the taoiseach stating clearly that he knew nothing about what was going on and that calamity was on a solo run.

Nerdfest

This talk that Mary Coughlan didn't seek legal advice is garbage.

Either she did seek advice and ignored it, or didn't bother to get advice at all (as stated). The idea that you won't get legal advice in that situation is just daft.

Digout

ffs the fat cnut and lehmihan were "allegedly" involved????

as blatent lies go, this ranks up there with Kim Jong Il's 13 holes in one in his first round of golf ever.
Many were aware, the Greens were not though.

Quiet Man

Check my previous posts on FAS, I made this forum aware of a 6 figure advertising scandal last year. I know more about whats going on but I cant post it. Lets just say there is a MAJOR scandal sitting under all of this.

not good enough. Tell us all - if its the truth no-one can touch you!

Digout

This talk that Mary Coughlan didn't seek legal advice is garbage.

Either she did seek advice and ignored it, or didn't bother to get advice at all (as stated). The idea that you won't get legal advice in that situation is just daft.
Ask the attorney general, his advise costs nothing.

If you're inferring that Cowen or Lenihan or Coughlan, or all three, cleared the payment, would it not be more precise to suggest that clearance was at the lowest possible level of accountability?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies