FBI director: Terrorists may use drones?

silverharp

Just another modern problem around the corner which may or not happen or a dead certainty? if so implications? The end of outdoor events? stadiums, concerts etc. Would they be as low tech, basically carrying something grenade size or more sophisticated carrying gas or nerve agents?

FBI director: Terrorists trying to use drones in attacks | Daily Mail Online

FBI director says terrorists are looking to use drones in attacks
FBI Director Christopher Wray gave his first testimony in front of Congress on Wednesday
Wray said that one of the main concerns for the bureau right now is terrorists using drones in attacks
'They are relatively easy to acquire, relatively easy to operate and quite difficult to disrupt and monitor,' Wray said
The head of the FBI says we may soon be living in a world where terrorists won't even have to risk their lives to carry out mass murder on innocents.

In his first testimony before Congress on Wednesday, new FBI Director Christopher Wray says that one of the main concerns of the bureau currently is the possibility of terrorists using drones in attacks.

'It's a topic that we've been discussing a lot lately. I think we do know that terrorists organizations have an interest in using drones. We've seen that overseas already with some growing frequency and I think the expectation is it's coming here imminently,' Wary said, after being asked a question about drones by Sen. John Hoeven (R-North Dakota).

silverharp

Wow. Really?

Who hasn't thought this?

FFS.
he's FBI he gets paid the big bucks :D I believe various people have speculated about it for more than 10 or 15 years. Now we are talking about kit you can pick up in a toy shop

Disillusioned democrat

he's FBI he gets paid the big bucks :D I believe various people have speculated about it for more than 10 or 15 years. Now we are talking about kit you can pick up in a toy shop
Dublin scrotes have been using them for 5 years to get drugs into the 'Joy....FBI "visionaries" now catching up.

It kinda reminds me of this.

[video=youtube;IHfiMoJUDVQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHfiMoJUDVQ[/video]

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
Thomas Harris way back in 1975 ... The plot of Black Sunday. :cool:

EUrJokingMeRight

In other news FBI director says authors may use laptops.

EUrJokingMeRight

ISIS have recruited the mother of all drones or MOAD aka Father Austin Purcell for a targeted strike at the pentagon via loudspeaker. If successful it could cripple US intel.

[video=youtube;r01sa2j26Fo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r01sa2j26Fo[/video]

Popular Threads

Most Replies