FDI to Limerick: The Irish base for notorious bandit motorbike gang

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Enda Kenny and the Green Jersey brigade love things deemed to be refined...such as white collar criminals

Blue collar criminals like the Kinahans ...tend to cause major heat from abroad...so down with that sort of thing

Limerick has had the gang in all but name for some time, people I know , oddly were invited to the bash...as they are ordinary decent criminals
Heavy Garda presence as Bandidos launch Limerick chapter
Gardaí are monitoring the activities of a notorious international motorcycle club which has officially initiated its Limerick chapter.
The Bandidos Motorcycle Club has established a base on the outskirts of the city, much to the fear of local residents.
The Limerick chapter of the club - whose motto is ‘We are the people your parents warned you about’
'Dispute between bikers' suspected in fatal Limerick shooting | Irish Examiner
A car pulled up outside the club house, located at Mountfune, Murroe, and a gunman armed with a shotgun - who gardaí believe is another biker and who was armed with a shotgun - fired at the victim, hitting him in the face.
Andrew O'Donoghue: Feared international biker gang behind brutal killing of innocent man - Irish Mirror Online
But we can reveal the Caballeros have links to the feared Bandidos biker gang, who are known around the world as a criminal enterprise.
...“One avenue of investigation for gardai is that the Caballeros carried out the hit on behalf of the Bandidos to send a message to Irish biker gangs that they are about to come over.”
Also a major Yanqi company that I know announced rather a lot of jobs for Limerick some years back...Paddy Green Jersey had lied to the company basically saying Limerick was not Knackeragua ...the company found out...kept the support money and sent no jobs. All hushed up.

The Kinahans ...now the Bandidos ...that's why they haven't fired the Bogwarrior Commanding ...as Nóirín ...will be the fall gal in due course

cyp

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
The Bandidos have a bad reputation all right, the murder of Andrew O'Donoghue could well have been them making their bones as they say to become a fully recognized branch. I've been to hundreds of rideouts and p!ss ups and seen the odd drunken punch up, but if their reputation on the continent and America is anything to go by, there could well be trouble. Themselves and the Hells Angels never seem to miss the chance to have a pop at each other anywhere they are, I think there was a number of murders in Germany recently. Doubtless Paul Williams, Jim Cusack and the other Walters from INM comics will be watching episodes of Sons of Anarchy for story lines god help us. " A high ranking Garda told me ...... I have it from a reliable source ...... the senior detective said " blah, blah, blah.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
The Bandidos have a bad reputation all right, the murder of Andrew O'Donoghue could well have been them making their bones as they say to become a fully recognized branch. I've been to hundreds of rideouts and p!ss ups and seen the odd drunken punch up, but if their reputation on the continent and America is anything to go by, there could well be trouble. Themselves and the Hells Angels never seem to miss the chance to have a pop at each other anywhere they are, I think there was a number of murders in Germany recently. Doubtless Paul Williams, Jim Cusack and the other Walters from INM comics will be watching episodes of Sons of Anarchy for story lines god help us. " A high ranking Garda told me ...... I have it from a reliable source ...... the senior detective said " blah, blah, blah.
Due to their reputation - the Bandidos will be quite hard to penetrate - a fully dedicated professional operative is the only thing that would work...unless there's a way to re/use the Republican infiltration channels

cyp

New Threads

Most Replies