• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Fear and Intimidation - The weapons of choice of the Labour Party...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvio Dante

As someone who, before the last election, voted Labour (knowing FF was a waste of a vote) thinking that they were the only hope in curtailing the Hawks within FG.

But reading the front page of yesterday's Independent where Labour Party grandee, Brendan Howlin, openly threatened a 7% paycut for Public servants across the board was a new low.

Peole, like me, who nett less than €400 a week, who keep the services of the state running being bullied and blackguarded by Labour Party ministers.

Sickening...

Last edited:

Ryan Tubbs

aBut reading the front page of yesterday's Independent where Labour Party grandee, Brendan Howlin, openly threatened a 7% paycut for Public servants across the board was a new low.
Careful now.....

Would you like us to dig up identical op-ed pieces by St. Brian Lenihan when he was Minister for Finance......?

Thou doth protest too much.

devoutcapitalist

So Silvio I take it you are going to vote FF in the next election?

If so people like yourself give credibility to the notion that democracy is wasted on the Irish people.

Boy M5

There's also the discipline / centralism the Stickies have brought to the Labour Party

devoutcapitalist

There's also the discipline / centralism the Stickies have brought to the Labour Party
I'd say some of the former stickies who are now in Labour would secretly like to put some of the more belligerent Labour TDS to be put onto a gulag where they will have to undergo at least 50 hours forced labour per week:D

Spanner Island

as someone who, before the last election, voted Labour (knowing FF was a waste of a vote) thinking that they were the only hope in curtailing the Hawks within FG.

But reading the front page of yesterday's Independent where Labour Party grandee, Brendan Howlin, openly threatened a 7% paycut for Public servants across the board was a new low.

Peole, like me, who nett less than €400 a week, who keep the services of the state running being bullied and blackguarded by Labour Party ministers.

Sickening...
Back to the eFFing traitor sewer for you then is it?

Boy M5

Nonsense.

In terms of structure and rules, the Labour Party effectively annexed Democratic Left.
I'm talking grabbing the key roles, culture, leeway and how the rules are used.

D

Dylan2010

as someone who, before the last election, voted Labour (knowing FF was a waste of a vote) thinking that they were the only hope in curtailing the Hawks within FG.

Sickening...

coming from the lads who said there would be no money in the ATM machines!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popular Threads

Most Replies